Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diet contest whit or whitout gh same cosmetic effect ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diet contest whit or whitout gh same cosmetic effect ??

I am now over 50 and possible make my last internatinal contest, but this year I want make diet without gh, because I am affraid about cancer, and don't know if gh can make cancer go faster?? in my family no cancer but I am affraid..for the last 6 years I make all my contest with a little gu 3 ui every day, and for sure I am one of the most ripped man in my country.but it is not gh sure for all I have hard diet every time.
    I want to know if with a little trenbolone more I can hope to have the same cosmetic effect?
    all my cycle for contest are no strong , 300 mg masteron 200 to 250 tren enanthate testosterone pripionate winstrol tablets.If I take a little more tren or masteron or the two, I hope to have the same cosmetic effetc but I need your opinion.
    My life of bodybuilder is very long first contest 1985.....
    thanks friends
    bea

GH will speed up cell proliferation but as long as you are healthy, there won't be a problem. I understand your concern though. The "what if" questions we ask ourselves, can keep us up at night. As long as I'm healthy, I'm going to keep running it. I have used it as well as not used it in contest prep. The difference wasn't huge, but I am naturally lean and don't have to work as hard as some people do to get into contest shape. I don't think that more tren or masteron is going to do what GH does but even without upping the AAS, I think you can still look close to as good as you can with GH.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

many thanks my friend happy to read you

Comment

Any time, bro. I know it can take effort to post your process online, but I know everyone here, including myself, would love to watch how things go with your prep. You should keep us updated.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Agreed with a little more tren you will be able to achieve the same goals. GH bf lose is very dependant on how long you have been running it. So if you were just going to add it into prep imo your better off with more tren. Tren will go to work on bf much faster.
          Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

ok I am going to try in april and said to the forum the result
            thanks

Comment

cool, best of luck!

Comment

Working...
              X