best pct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best pct

So I'm waitn on y gear and I was planning on clomid and proviron 4 my pct. I got 2 bottles of sust 270 ans 120 dbol. Here's how I plan 2 run:
    Weeks 1-10 sust 270 twice a week 440 total
    Weeks 1-4 dbol 40mgs ed split into 3 doses
    Weeks 1-14 proviron 25mgs ed
    Weeks 13-17 clomid 100mgs for 2wks then 50mgs for the last 2wks.
    Will I need nolva too? Or will the clomid do the trick? I read that the proviron will help with any sides. Really need some feedback, kinda new to this. Thanx

Clomid will work fine. Many stack pct meds but I don't see a real reason to do so. At higher doses (100/150) clomid gives me blurred vision and any time I use clomid I find myself getting angry quicker and more extreme then normal (I am a pretty mellow guy). So I use nolva. Nolva makes me break out with body acne and lowers my sex drive. Many love clomid though. I have heard, but have no experience with, Torem is supposed to be awesome for a quick recovery with no sides.

Comment

Originally posted by iamready View Post
      Clomid will work fine. Many stack pct meds but I don't see a real reason to do so. At higher doses (100/150) clomid gives me blurred vision and any time I use clomid I find myself getting angry quicker and more extreme then normal (I am a pretty mellow guy). So I use nolva. Nolva makes me break out with body acne and lowers my sex drive. Many love clomid though. I have heard, but have no experience with, Torem is supposed to be awesome for a quick recovery with no sides.
      Thanx bud. I used nolva on my last cycle and it made my chest abd back break out. The girlfriend didn't like it much haha. But she didn't complain throughout the cycle cuz she was getn laid twice a day. She even did my inj for me lol. Ill hav to take a look at torem for next time. My last cycle was 500 sust and dbol with nolva and clomid. I put on 20lbs but destroyed my shoulder and was out of commission for a few months so I'm really lookin forward to the goodies comin within the next 2 weeks. U hav ne exp with hcg or anadrol? If so ne suggestions with my cycl? Thanx bro

Comment

if you are prone to gyno, the dbol will set you off. 25mg of prov is not going to do much at all for that. you'll need an AI or a SERM
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
        X