Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 3rd cycle... corrections and suggestions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 3rd cycle... corrections and suggestions!

Hi, in about 1-1/2 month i want to start my third cycle...i have already run my 1st cycle var+winnie,my 2nd cycle is andromix gp for 10 weeks and now i want to planning my 3rd cycle...my stats is:
    5`94 at 235lbs with 12-13% BF...I lifting 4-5 times/week and i do cardio 5-6 days/week for 30 minutes.My goal is lower my BF under the 9-10%.Below are the cycle that I was thinking ... Wait corrections and suggestions from more experience of space.

1-12week testo cypionate 750mg/week
    1-12week tren enathate 500mg/week
    1-12week Proviron 75mg/ED
    1-12week Arimidex 1mg/EOD
    1-6week turanibol 50mg/ED
    6-12 week winstrol 70mg/ED
    1-12 week hcg 1500IU/week
    The reason we chose the longest ester is purely to avoid daily injections. Something else that I'm still not sure of, is about turanibol...I wait your corrections and suggestions.

I don't like the two orals. Both of these will so a number on your lipids through the cycle. Sure, they will return back to normal with time, after the cycle, but why put the stress on your body if you can go another route. What if you run the tbol for wks 1-4, then switched to an injectable dht, say gp's mast 200 for the last 8 wks? Yea it has 50mg prop per cc, but you'd be fine to take it 2-3 times wk. just a thought
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Also you may find that 1mg is too much adex EOD. I would start with .5mg and see how that effects you first. Then as the cycle progresses, increase the dose, if needed, to .5mg ed
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Sam thanks for your answer...the problem is that I have already purchase the winstrol so i run winstrol for the begining.Αs for the Masteron 200 and the AI i will follow your suggestion.About my goal to lower my BF under the 10% ,do you think can i reach my goal if combined with clean diet and a daily cardio?

Comment

Working...
        X