napsgear question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• napsgear question

the gp test prop display picture shows 3 vials.... when you order do you get 3 vial of it or just one? please help.. thanks

Just one bro. Three would be nice though

Comment

so how come this stack that is sold comes only with 3 things of test prop when it calls for 100mg EOD?

Items included: 3 x GP Test Prop 100, 2 x GP Stan 10, 2 x GP Anastrozole

Cycle length and layout:
      Length 8 weeks
      Weeks 1-8 100 mg GP Test Prop every other day.
      Weeks 3-8 40 mg GP Stan 10 per day.
      Weeks 1-8 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day (continued for at least 10 days after cycle.)

Comment

Originally posted by justWIN View Post
        so how come this stack that is sold comes only with 3 things of test prop when it calls for 100mg EOD?

Cycle length and layout:
        Length 8 weeks
        Weeks 1-8 100 mg GP Test Prop every other day.
        Weeks 3-8 40 mg GP Stan 10 per day.
        Weeks 1-8 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day (continued for at least 10 days after cycle.)
        thats 30 shots which is 60 days which is 8 wks
        yes it comes with all the above
        its a pre-designed stack
        Abomb
        Last edited by Abomb; 01-05-2011, 09:06 PM.

Comment

appreciate the help fellas.. i've been posting on other sites and haven't got any help as friendly as this. i was thinking about either this cycle or just running test prop alone at 1.33 EOD which means i'd have to buy either 4 or 5 vials.. probably 5 just to be safe. any recommendations?

Comment

depends on your goals and experience. how much test have you used in the past ? what do you want to get out of this cycle?
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

first cycle.. i'm gonna run test prop 1.33 eod for 8 weeks. hope to gain 15lbs of lean mass

Comment

first cycle.. i'm gonna run test prop 1.33 eod for 8 weeks. hope to gain 15lbs of lean mass
                Sounds like a plan......
                My first cycle I used 2 compounds, Test for a base/ deca for an adder!! Didn't know that much back then but I knew not to go over board with the doses.....
                I did 300mgs. of test and 300mgs of deca a week. Total for the week was 600mgs. Now with stacking this I put 20 -30pds on and of course there was some water weight.
                I think a good cycle for anyone looking to put good clean size on would be Test-P. and Tren-A. Since you got the prop, go ahead and get some Tren.. You might put 20 pds on then...... Just my advice,,Thanks for your time!!!

Comment

why are you using prop then? (not its not alot less bloat if that what your gona say)
                  just get test cyp or eth and pin it 1-2 times a week.
                  ALOT better then pinning every other day,

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                    Sounds like a plan......
                    My first cycle I used 2 compounds, Test for a base/ deca for an adder!! Didn't know that much back then but I knew not to go over board with the doses.....
                    I did 300mgs. of test and 300mgs of deca a week. Total for the week was 600mgs. Now with stacking this I put 20 -30pds on and of course there was some water weight.
                    I think a good cycle for anyone looking to put good clean size on would be Test-P. and Tren-A. Since you got the prop, go ahead and get some Tren.. You might put 20 pds on then...... Just my advice,,Thanks for your time!!!
                    soooooo your telling me your reccomending him use TREN on his FIRST cycle?
                    very smart..............

Thread starter DONT listin to this guy if you know whats good for you.

Comment

absolutely no way i'm touching tren for my first cycle.. i'm not ready for that and it's kinda scary to me lol

and why is it that i've read test prop prevents bloat compared to test e? i've also talked to a guy on another forum and he said test prop help him put on lean mass no bloat

Comment

Yea, it was just a thought.......
                        Tren might be a little much for a first timer.....

Comment

yeah ive stood away from the tren. i only have a few small cycles under the belt but i started my tren e today i cant wait to feel the effects. this is day 4 for me anadrol, test, tren i waited for the second inject to put the tren. and i already feel great.

Comment

Working...
                          X