So I have a bet with my HRT Dr.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I have a bet with my HRT Dr.

I went in and spoke with my HRT dr and we talked a long while but the topic of conversation was raising FREE testosterone. The consensus was my total test was great (2100) but my free test was only in the normal range. I asked why if my test was high but my free was only normal he said cuz my sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) was binding my total and not allowing it to become free. I asked how do I lower my SHBG and he laughed and said I can prescribe you a steroid but I won't cuz I don't belive you need it. So I said I'd just google it he laughed and said he'd make me a bet, if I could guess what he'd prescribe in 3 or less guesses he'd prescribe it to me. PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE IT OUT!!

All I know is it's a steroid that lowers SHBG

Any ideas?!?!?

follow rules dude

Comment

Originally posted by bamacamp29 View Post
      follow rules dude
      What did I do wrong

Comment

Originally posted by andrewhead222 View Post
        What did I do wrong
        Ya didn't do anything wrong.

I'm not sure we may have to ask sam that question, it may be HCG not sure though. That a good question brother!!
        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
        Chat Box Talk And Rules
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

You can use Winstrol to lower SHBG at 10 mgs per day. That is suppose to work the best. Also Proviron works but much more expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith2002 View Post
            You can use Winstrol to lower SHBG at 10 mgs per day. That is suppose to work the best. Also Proviron works but much more expensive.
            also anti-E's and some believe stinging nettle root also.

- strong androgens reduce SHBG, also since estrogen increases SHBG, lowering estrogen reduces it also.

dihydrotestosterone binds preferentially to SHBG vs. T, which binds preferentially vs. E. this is why high E levels wack your free T so badly. aging men's total T does not typically fall that much, but their free T drops substantially do to higher E (and thus SHBG) levels.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Ok, so assuming you live in the US, they don't write scripts for prov. That would be my first option if lowering SHBG was my goal. Next on the list would Masteron, which also isn't used in the US. So from there, I'm going to with Winstrol, as well.
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Andrew, any update for us? Have you talked to your DR yet?
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

So what was the answer bro? Did you tell your doc winstrol?

Comment

I only get 3 guesses and I know he can't prescribe winny, but I asked about proviron and he said no. So I'm still researching.

Comment

Not saying to make you waste a guess but, I've read Drostanolone(masteron) is very beneficial for free testosterone. Being a DHT it blocks the aromatase enzyme, which marginally increases free testosterone. It would definitely be my guess
                      Quadzilla420
                      Last edited by Quadzilla420; 02-24-2014, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Try t-Bol.
                        "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Not sure where you are, but in the US you CAN get a script for winstrol. You can't get a script for prov or mast in the US though. If you are in EU, all bets are off lol
                          sam1976
                          Last edited by sam1976; 02-25-2014, 12:43 AM. Reason: added info

Comment

Originally posted by Nature101 View Post
                            Try t-Bol.
                            Can they write scripts for tbol?

Comment

I'm in the us. I'll try winstrol and masteron. I feel like anything is prescribable through a compounding pharmacy

Comment

Working...
                              X