Blue, Red,Yellow.Green Tops?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue, Red,Yellow.Green Tops?

Most people go by the tops. My opinon is it does not matter to me what color the tops are. It's whats inside the vial, is it 95%,98%,99% HGH. I have never gotten 100% grade HGH. I'm not saying there is not fakes, saying I'm more interested what's in the powder than the color of a cap, cause when all said in done the cap is the first thing that gets thrown away and all clear vial look alike. i have been on hgh for 15 years and seem almost all of the above. Just been lucky to have a good connect.
    Attached Files

yep i agree, as usual! you can put any color cap you want onto a vial.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

You two ^^^^^^^^ are so right. OK I have sh!t but but you think Blue caps mean it pure. now I go out and get blue caps and sell my junk to you because you think it the purest. <----- That was for the ones who dont know how it works.
      I AM NOT A DOCTOR. ONLY PLAY ONE ON DOOGIE HOWSER

Comment

As long as its Legit 99% pure HGH than the tops can be Pink with flowers I could care less--Damn tops only going in the trash anyway its whats inside thats all I care about

Comment

Working...
        X