Need help with my hgh cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with my hgh cycle

Hey guys, I'm an experienced user looking to up my game w my next cycle.. Normally I only use tren e, deca, test e, and dbol which been giving pretty decent results but I need to be a fucking monster!! I'm about to buy 1 kit of hygetropin (25x8iu) and probably going to stack it with sust and dbol, and thinking of throwing in some tren e because I love it so much.. Can everyone share their knowledge on how much to take and for how long for best results and if it needs any tweaking.

200iu isn't going to turn you into a monster. It'll give you enough to run a couple iu's for several months, which is going to be a little more than a replacement dose. It will help create an optimal environment for muscle gains but it isn't going to blow u up and it may help with some fat loss. If you want to see size gains, I would use at least 5iu for 5 months, split into 2 daily doses.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Id like to ask a question that is relevant to the hgh subject.I feel u on wanting to be a monster im not a fan of tren though man.that shit turned me into an animal.anyway from what ive read I'll agree with sam.I just got 500ius all together but should I start off low dose n work myself up? Was planning to get up to 8iu/day split into 2doses.start off at 2 for a week then increase?? Ive also heard that the sides r joint related which sucks cause I have tendonitis on occasion.my advice is to do as much as u can afford for as long as u can.

Comment

Working...
      X