Source protects your wu transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Source protects your wu transfers

After, hearing and speaking on the board about getting caught up in WU. I contacted a source and asked him how did his father and now him not get caught in his country for the wu. He said easy we protect ourselves and the customers. He said when customers order through wu, they send funds to a legit company and it is by know means tied to steroid. He said and they don't use a thousand names . He said sources use names and when the names are no longer allowing that name to be used because it's flagged they use other names until their revealed. He said LE contacts WU and can request at anytime those who send money to those names.

He said when sources get popped, the LE shuts down all transactions made to that source. He said you can find out if a source is busted and wu info taken by LE, by just calling to check and see if the money was collected. If the clerk on the phone says there is no record, u know they have your information and can flag your name. He said sometimes the clerk will attempt to put your info in the computor and it will tell the clerk to ask for ID before it will allow transaction to go through. He said not old the time though. He said this is all news. He said LE will target anyone, but those who send large amounts of money are most likely to be their target. I AM NOT A DOCTOR LAW ENFORCEMENT, NOR DO I KNOW OF ANY INVESTIGATION INTO ILLEGAL ACTIVITY. I'M PRINTTING THIS UNDER FREEDOM OF SPEACH. I DO NOT CONDONE ANY LEGAL ACTIVITY. I AM UNDER A DOCTOR'S CARE LEGALLY.
    SAFELIFE1
    Banned
    Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 01-05-2011, 02:12 AM.

Good post!!!!!

Comment

Great info as always safelife!

Comment

thanks Safelife,
        have faith in the source, be one with the source and he will protect you hehe

Comment

Working...
        X