Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legend Pharma feedback...!

Hello guys any words on legend pharma?

I see great reviews around the forums from ppls and also they provide very low prices for their start and a lot o samples offers...

Btw i have see and some labs/blood tests and the gear is prety legit in test e bloodworks shot 4756 ng/dl and test prop 5503 ng/dl thats prety high scores...
    Also their lab tests shown the gear is corectly dossed and they use mygliol 812n
    as carrier oil...their stuff is prety clear in pics look awesome!!!

And as i saw they can keep low prices due to the reasson that they are manufcters of their own raws...so seems that they are professionals and not a kitchen UGL.... :P

Thanks
    Tsek0s
    sigpic

Do they sell legend on Naps?
    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

do i mentioned where they sell bro? its not aceptable to ask for something other opinions?other ppl can make logs an tell use other source than naps is ok?
      sigpic

Comment

No your right you can mention different labs but not sources. You know I have some Legend orals. It will just be a while before I use them. Got about 6 weeks left on my current cycle.
        Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

i didnt posted any site or prices etc brother i lust mention the lab name as well...i run their anavar as well and their hyges...but i just wanted to make conversation i didnt sayed where to get or how etc...i just run for now...you know i have run many labs out there good and bad ones...
          sigpic

Comment

tsek0s brother I get it lol. How is the var?
            Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

hey bro alomst 1 week in i cant tell anything for now i have to wait more days to pass
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X