energy drinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• energy drinks

Then why this blog post? Energy drinks can be a benefit if consumed with common sense, but it turns out that these nice colorful cans are addiction forming. Just like many people who practically “live“ on coffee, nowadays many people start to do the same with these energy drinks. I know that relatively the dangers of energy drinks are nothing comparable to other compounds people abuse.

But let’s look at it at a different angle. Some people use AAS and other compounds in a cycle to gain extra muscle mass. If done on a knowledgeable cycle and followed by a proper PCT, then health problems should be controllable . We all know that if we follow the hard-core or pro protocol, which means, year round usage and much higher doses and much more different means to counteract all the injuries and pain of pushing your body to the limit, will do much more damage. It’s true for most compounds that exert a certain effect in the body, if it is alcohol, recreational drugs, anabolic steroids or caffeine , one need to increase the dosage as the body builds up tolerance to the chemical. Therefore, it takes more and more to produce the desired effects.

If some member mentions on the board that he wants to take oral steroid, many other members warn him and tell him to take liver protectors like Milk Thistle. If you want to do an Oral Only Cycle, I always advise to limit the time of the cycling to max 12 weeks , DON’T use recreational drugs, prescription medicine, alcohol, try not to smoke etc. Because it’s not wise to stack all unhealthy habits.
    http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/content/energy-drinks

It seems like there are always people who will abuse anything, caffeine or even food. Look at all the obese people in the western countries. People just don't seem to have the willpower to control themselves. Caffeine stimulates the adrenal glands to produce the powerful hormone adrenalin. Continued daily use causes the adrenal glands to shrink. Thereby producing less adrenalin.
    I use coffee just twice weekly, just before a workout. I doubt if I could lift the heavy weights and the multiple sets I use if I didn't use caffeine. My adrenal glands seem to be producing OK after many years of twice weekly usage.

Comment

Working...
    X