Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New cycle

Drum roll please..........

Test cyp and Deca with a little letro because that is what I have on hand. I know, anticlimactic lol. But it's all about the diet right? The more I train, the more I realize it doesn't need to be complex to make good gains. Eat enough of the right foods, train your ass off without going overboard and get enough rest. That's all it takes to build muscle, no matter how new or seasoned you are at the sport.

If you want aren't making gains, look at those 3 factors before you look at your stack.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Good looking cycle. Simple yet basic. Why letro Sam you gyno prone brother? And are you going to run caber or prami? And if not why.
    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Thanks. I'm going with letro just because that's what I happen to have on hand! lol. It can be used effectively for off season estrogen control without lowering it too far, just by lowering the dose. I'll start low and evaluate from there. I've never had prolactin issues, so I probably won't take any caber. I'm not against it by any means, but if I don't need something, I'd rather leave it out of the program.

Oh, I do have enough Geneza injectable dbol to take 1/2cc ED for about 3 wks. I might add that in at the start.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Very similar to what I'm doing now, but with a M1T kickstart (and adex instead of the letro). 3rd week but things are happening...

Comment

Looks good and u r right ur gear is only as good as how u train ur diet and the amount of rest u get as always good luck brother

Comment

Working...
          X