Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

But why does everybody still believe the myth that you will ruin your liver with oral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But why does everybody still believe the myth that you will ruin your liver with oral

Scare mongering
    If someone on a forum mentions the fact that he plans to use oral steroids, most members will post warnings and tell him that orals are very bad for the liver. It’s almost as if oral steroids are spiked with a sharp object that will hurt your liver. But is that true or is it just bro-science? Once bodybuilders and athletes found out that many pharmaceutical compounds where beneficial for their purposes, the authorities, medical community and pharmaceutical companies started to discourage usage and even official scientist denied that supra physiological doses of testosterone would cause extra muscle mass. Remember Will Brinks article “walking the walk or talking the talk”? Still makes me laugh today!! It didn’t help. Bodybuilders and athletes are using anabolic steroids to increase the muscle mass and athletic performance. But why does everybody still believe the myth that you will ruin your liver with oral steroids and that its alkylation will destroy your liver forever? read more http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...ids-underrated

this blogpost is not finished yet and if you like to communicate your vision on this subject, please do
    RonnyT
    Last edited by RonnyT; 01-07-2014, 06:27 PM.

Another great article Ronny. Thank you.. This one I found most interesting and will be looking for updates.
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

good read

Comment

I only run oral and only always do but keep quite because I get bagged out big time over it. Therefore the truth from the actual oral users stay hiden for fear of discrimination. Look I love dbol I mean I bloody love the stuff And ill cop it here but on 40mg a day of dbol I completely blow my mates out of the water who are pinning. And I only run 5 weeks they go months??? I'm not uploading any pics of myself I'm sorry take that how you will but dbol is a remarkable product and I don't know if I even think tren is really any stronger than dbol. This is going by what I have seen. Look I know the truth and I do this for me not for your opinion or his opinion for me. Why would I do this if the results were not comming? Have a think about it that way plus I'm not gonna purposely kill myself. Lol rant over by the way Thailand is awesome and so are the dbol prices lol I'm loving life right now. I'm not a pro at this but if anyone being scared off dbol due to posts about liver and don't want to cop it over the treads about thinking of a dbol cycle hit me up with a PM I'll keep it to myself and if I don't know I will not give advise I promise.
        Last edited by bigred; 01-09-2014, 04:09 PM. Reason: Spelling
        Haters are always gonna hate. Your better being hated on than the one doing the hating love life live it.

Comment

Good read. I was reading it on naps site while waiting to come back online. It's hard to tell sometimes what's bro science and what really is going on sometimes. I think with a lot of different things once you tack on the word abuse it's turns into a whole different subject. Drug abuse, alcohol abuse, steroid abuse. I think when you add abuse, this is when you get the horror stories that hear about.
          Lucky rabbits are without their feet

Comment

Another good read Ronny.

I'm not against oral only cuz of the liver BS its more to do with results + long term growth. Shit asprin is prob worse for ur liver...
            For me synthetic "Test" is closest to the real stuff so I like to set my base with it then add from their. - but be warned I got my AAS degree from a box of "CrackerJacks".

The over looked organ in all these liver debates are the kidneys, which more BB's seem to have failing them.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

one other thing

Barnard, 2012 :
              The most commonly used measures of hepatotoxicity include AST, ALT and Lactate Dehydrogenase (LDH) (Kuipers, 1998; Scally, 2008). These values are usually in the range of two and up to three-fold the normal values. These levels are very similar as to those seen as side effects to combined oral contraceptive usage in women (Hartgens et al, 1996; Modlinski and Fields, 2006). The most sensitive marker to hepatobiliary disease and obstruction is the GGT level (Scally, 2008).

Why cause a witch hunt on AAS users and at the same time allow doctors to prescribe oral contraceptive steroids to a much higher amount of young female
              You don't know?? really?? MONEY

The market for female hormonal contraceptives is estimated to grow by 5% from $6.9bn in 2011 to $7.2bn by 2014, says a new report from URCH Publishing. However, after 2014, the market value will decline by over 19% to $5.5bn by 2018 as cheaper generics offset premium brands and innovative products.

And then when the generic drugs from India and China will come to the market, big pharma will start crying about the "bad quality" of these drugs.

Did you actually know the profit percentage on contraceptive sales is 75.38%.
              And then wining that so many young mothers are becomming pregnant, mostly blacks. And what to with them? Send them to Europe to be adopted and at the same time adopting kids from Russia. But officially and if possible on TV honoring Mandela and King.."I had a dream"...Yeah I bet..but it will Always stay a dream.... Big money and hypocrism RULE!!

Comment

Working...
              X