• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miesha Tate On Ronda Rousey Losing At UFC 193: “You Just Got Beat, B*tch”

Miesha Tate On Ronda Rousey Losing At UFC 193: “You Just Got Beat, B*tch”
    By Andy Ravens -
    Nov 15, 2015

UFC women’s bantamweight fighter Miesha Tate hosted a UFC 193 party at Sapphire Las Vegas on Saturday night. At that party, Tate made a few comments that have since been picked up my multiple media outlets.

Tate, who is the long-time rival of Ronda Rousey, was supposed to fight Rousey instead of Holly Holm. At least that’s what she thought.

UFC brass had a different take on it and booked Rousey vs. Holm at UFC 193 instead of Tate vs. Rousey. This rubbed Tate the wrong way and in multiple interviews, Tate stated that she’s thinking about retirement over the way the UFC handled the situation.

The irony is that Rousey lost to Holm and the UFC, who pushed her aside, will now need her to step up to fight for them as Rousey will be taking off to film a movie for the early part of 2016.

At the party, Tate made it clear about what she thought of UFC 193 and Rousey losing, “f-ck Ronda Rousey.”

“I’m f-cking stoked; f-ck Ronda Rousey,” Tate told MMA News Source. “F-ck her and her ‘Nobody has the right to beat me.’ Nobody has the right to beat you? Well you just got beat, b-tch. … Anyways, I’m proud of Holly. She had a perfect, flawless game plan. She came in with it (Saturday) and now she is the champion.”

Check out the video here:

https://youtu.be/w9r7D4CLqG0

-

Thought id bump this to see if there was any other UFC Fans around.

Cracking card coming up this saturday.

Dan Henderson v Shogun is the headline.

Comment

-

Good. I really dont like Ronda Rousey. Shes so fucking smug and overhyped. At least guys like Mayweather keep it real.

Didnt Rousey say she could be a champion in boxing? LOL
      http://product-of-china.cf/

Comment

-

Good. I really dont like Ronda Rousey. Shes so fucking smug and overhyped. At least guys like Mayweather keep it real.

Didnt Rousey say she could be a champion in boxing? LOL
        http://product-of-china.cf/

Comment

You'll have to have me as a follower since the information you offer is really true, accurately portraying the situation in an objective manner, and it's highly helpful for the development of society as a whole. papa's freezeria

Comment

Miesha Tate heardle and Ronda Rousey had a notable rivalry in the world of mixed martial arts, This post is too good not to be widely circulated!

Comment

My feelings towards Ronda Rousey are negative. heardle 80s

Comment

Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website Fnaf 1 unblocked. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon. Run 3

Comment

Working...
                X