Peptides problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peptides problem

I recently recieved a fresh shipment of ghrp-6 and cjc-1295. The vials of ghrp were good. Vacuum locked and mixed normal. The vials of cjc were not vacuum locked and when I mixed them (using the correct method of letting the BW trickle down the side and gently turning the vial until disolved) it came out cloudy and chunky. I have contacted the sponsor about this and they told me it was my fault and to "google peptides" to find the answer. I would like some help with this. Frustrated all around. Thanks for your replies in advance.

Same happened to me with GHRP 2 from ostagain.

Comment

I have had this happen on rare occasions. I contributed (speculating) to either, 1)bad product 2)didn't give a good swirl 3) needed to dilute more. I am leaning towards #1.

Hawk
      PASSION TRUMPS EVERYTHING-DAVE TATE

Comment

these peptides that i have been seeing every where is there a site one of you guys can tell me about that will explain what they all do and what there all for I have been using gear for 12 trs but have never used any peptides and i have been curious lately about what they could do for me so if one of you guys could help me out and knows of a spot that i could read up on all of them and learn what they all do id appreciate it
        Thanks
        BIGMURPH

Comment

Big Murph.......Ronny T wrote a blog on the basics of peptides for me when I asked the same question. The information that I was getting was confusing at best. ODB and Ronny T have some good knowledge about peptides. Look at Ronny T's blog under "May 2012" and you can find the article. Its an easy, straightforward read. Good luck bro!!
          "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

So to follow up, I have been taking the "cloudy" peptides. No adverse reactions and same sides as normal, hunger, a little tired when taking them, better sleep at night and a large increase in strength and stamina. Not sure if this was just a bad batch but when my next one comes in, I will re update on how they turn out.

Comment

Working...
            X