HCG W/12wk Test E250 cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCG W/12wk Test E250 cycle

Hey guys looking to use HCG with my 2nd cycle.

Here's the layout

12week cycle
    TestE250 500mg per week mon/thurs split
    Dbol 40mg a day for 5week taken 10mg every 4-8hrs
    Anastrozole .5mg eod or e3d

Pct as of right now is nolvadex 40/20/20/10

I want to do HCG during the 12wk cycle
    HCG 5000iu how many bottles do u need?
    Also how may cc's would you take a week?

I'm 5'11 180lbs
    10% BF
    I gained 20lbs on 1st cycle an lost 10lbs on PCT all water weight.

You could get away with one bottle of 5000iu. You would start the third week of your cycle. That would be ten weeks of hcg. Divide 5000 by ten gives you 500iu per week total, to be done in two 250iu shots per week. The amount you put in needle will depend on how much bactostatic water you add to it. Remember the total amount of cc you mix gets divided by 20' because your doing a total of 20 shots during your cycle. There are threads and info on mixing it if you do a search.
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks man. Ill def look into that.

So do u stop taking it up to PCT. An would I still use nolva? Just curious I don't want to over do it.

Comment

So if i got 5000iu of HCG, and i added 10cc of water to it what does that give me?? pardon my stupidity math ws not my goodest subject - ENGLISH was...LOL
        Originally posted by Pauliuch View Post
        You could get away with one bottle of 5000iu. You would start the third week of your cycle. That would be ten weeks of hcg. Divide 5000 by ten gives you 500iu per week total, to be done in two 250iu shots per week. The amount you put in needle will depend on how much bactostatic water you add to it. Remember the total amount of cc you mix gets divided by 20' because your doing a total of 20 shots during your cycle. There are threads and info on mixing it if you do a search.
        http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

5000iu in 10cc of water gives you 500iu/cc (5000/10=500)
          That mix is pretty low though. I mixed mine with 5cc of water so that I would be shooting .25cc(250iu) twice per week.

Comment

Originally posted by IBH View Post
            Thanks man. Ill def look into that.

So do u stop taking it up to PCT. An would I still use nolva? Just curious I don't want to over do it.
            Sorry i didnt get back to ur pm bro. Run it through pct @ 250iu 2 x a week. I got 2ml water with mine and im gonna do it like i suggested to u. So 5000/2(2ml of water) = 2500. 2500/250 (desired dose) = 10. Im going to have to pull 1/10 of 1ml or to the 10 mark on a slin pin to reach a dose of 250iu in each pin. I know it can be confusing but once you get it, you got it
            "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by BADSEED1976 View Post
              So if i got 5000iu of HCG, and i added 10cc of water to it what does that give me?? pardon my stupidity math ws not my goodest subject - ENGLISH was...LOL
              Yes like Ethan says each cc would be 500iu. In an insulin needle you would bring it to the number 50 which is equal to 1/2 a cc for a 250 shot.
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys this has all been a big help. I believe I got it!
                So add 10cc of water to one 5000iu bottle an take 1/2cc mon/thurs split.
                Do u do that at the same time as the test?

what's bactostatic water?

Comment

Bactosteric Water is the correct spelling. DO NOT USE REGULAR WATER! It is a sterile water made for injections. You can probably get it on amazon.
                  sigpic

Comment

You would do better adding a small amount of water like 2ml or 5ml to the 5000iu of HCG powder. Like ethan said, 10ml dilutes the powder into a pretty weak mixture as far as iu's/ml of mixture. It all comes down to how much your comfortable pining at one time.
                    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I got mine on Amazon. Once you mix it you need to keep it refrigerated. and I would shoot it subq. Much easier. Since it's water based, it does not mix with the test and will form little "balls" of solution in the test in the syringe. Not easy to shoot. I did that my first couple shots this cycle and it sucked. Just shoot it into stomach fat with an insulin needle.

Comment

Working...
                      X