Deciding on Second Compound for Cut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deciding on Second Compound for Cut

Wanting to schedule my second cycle. Just starting my pct for my first and it was super impressive. 30 lbs. and tons of strength!

My next cycle will be a cut. I'm wanting to run another 16 weeks of 500mg test e, the last 8 weeks I'm going to run var. Throughout the cycle I'm going to cycle clen at two weeks on, two weeks off, and run t3 for 12 weeks.

Now the big question, what other injectable compound should I go with? I'm too new for Tren (although Ihad 0 sides from 50mg dbol and test). So I'm leaning towards GZ test / EQ blend. Although I've read EQ makes your hunger go through the roof, is that true? Does it make dieting unbearable?

Guess I'm looking for inputs on EQ, and other compounds to consider, maybe low dose deca? Thanks guys!

Yeah its probally a little soon for tren.lol I like mast on a cut cycle! To me it was alot easier on my joints and hair line then winny. It also helps with estrogen and that makes it a plus as well. I've never ran the eq but my juice partner just came off of it and is leaner then he has ever been but he spent alot of time on cardio and diet! He even went with the ketogenic diet for a while! To me above what ever gear you pick your diet is the most important thing you do when cutting or bulking! Good luck

Comment

I've had great results from the products ctplabs.com. You should check it out man. I had a very successful off season with theming year where I reached my all time highest weight. Using the products geared more towards hardening and cutting, I was also able to achieve my best condition to date on stage this year. I feel like the eq would be a great choice you to run the entire 12-16 weeks. At 8 weeks, a great addition would be the tren/mast/prop stack. It's designed perfectly for someone in your situation, not much experience with tren. Each ml has 33.3mg of tren ace, mast prop and test prop, which would be ideal for you to experiment with the lower tren does. You can play with it from there and find your best rests around 2-3cc eod. Check out the site man, you won't be disappointed. Give me a shout out if/when you place an order.

Comment

Originally posted by manonmac1 View Post
        Yeah its probally a little soon for tren.lol I like mast on a cut cycle! To me it was alot easier on my joints and hair line then winny. It also helps with estrogen and that makes it a plus as well. I've never ran the eq but my juice partner just came off of it and is leaner then he has ever been but he spent alot of time on cardio and diet! He even went with the ketogenic diet for a while! To me above what ever gear you pick your diet is the most important thing you do when cutting or bulking! Good luck
        Well put brother. Very informative and explanitory.

Besides what manonmac said, you dont need to go exploring on your second cycle. Stick with just test, a low cal diet, and high amounts of cardio. If you use a lot of gear early on, your body will just get used to it all quicker and you will find yourself needing to use more than typical on future cycles.
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

its all about your diet.. you can cut on any AAS...watch your sodium and estrogen levels and you wont get bloated on test...use the test the early weeks then the var as planned and you will be fine...learn to cut on food and then add the other stuff to polish it off
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Working...
          X