one never stops learning...gyno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one never stops learning...gyno

I had just finished my last cycle of sus. and cyp. of twelve weeks 750mg's every eight days (pin on "four" and "four")....thats just for info sake..I had run Nolva along with some Adex while in PCT stage...The strange thing I could not figure was, I had "NO" signs at all of gyno "during" cycle, nor I would say till probably three weeks into PCT. So how the hell could one get a gyno side when PCT was almost at its end...?? Well, just reading an article that pertained to something little different than "just" gyno, but in it they made the statement "Low testosterone levels are associated with the formation of gynecomastia." So then it hit me...??!! 1. I don't think at 45 I was able to bounce back any longer from previous use butt tried anyway...2. my test levels were probably crashed I'm sure, and as we know estrogen goes high in this period. So I started TRT one month ago and feel "great"..not like during PCT, that's is certian. Sorry for the long winded post, just thought it interesting as why Gyno appeared when taking drugs to prevent it for three weeks, but having read this statement, all makes sense now, ....just something to know about...one-more
    test
Working...
X