Test E/EQ/Dbol Cycle Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week 6, Day 38
    I weighed in today at the gym...butt naked...nothing in stomach or bladder...still says 165. Oh well...I'm not going to trip because it's really not about how much weight you gain, but the quality of gains...unless you are straight up BULKING...and I'm happy thus far! I'm not going to weigh myself again till after the cycle...I'm serious this time. I worked out legs today. I did the following:
    Leg Press: 3 sets of 10
    Leg Extensions: 3 sets of 10
    Squats: 3 sets of 10
    Leg Curls: 3 sets of 10
    Standing Calf Machine: 3 sets of 10
    Seated Calf Machine: 3 sets of 10

Okay, let me break it down to everyone. Last week on leg press, I managed to only get 6 reps for the last set. Today; however, I did 10!!! I hit my target reps with Leg Extensions, Squats, and Leg Curls last week, so I went up 10 pounds this week, and I hit ten!!! Usually, I could only do 4-6 reps on new attempted weight, but not today! I hit my targets!!! One word...AMAZING. I had the same pump I did last week on quads/hamstrings, but my calves what was REALLLLY PUMPED! I never felt that before in my calves. It was amazing! Last week, calves had a good burn...this week...calves had a great pump! Very pleased with my work out today. Tomorrow will be shoulders and the fourth day on Dbol 30mg/day. Oh yea, injection day tomorrow!!!! I really look forward to injection days...hehe.

~Vul

P.S. Not experiences any new side effects...EVERYTHING is going great with this cycle. Mirrorwise...Strengthwise...maybe not on the scale...but yea...HAPPY...
    Vulgarity
    Last edited by Vulgarity; 05-18-2011, 10:14 PM. Reason: added post script

Comment

hows everything goin bro?
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Great Fkn Log! hope everything is on track my man!

Comment

Working...
        X