Trestolone acetate (MENT) 10x more poweful then TEST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trestolone acetate (MENT) 10x more poweful then TEST

HEY GUYS.. I WAS CONSIDERING ON RUNNING THIS ON A CYCLE IN THE FUTURE.. AND WAS CURIOUS IF ANY OF YOU KNOW ANYTHIN ABOUT IT OR HAVE DEALT WITH IT IM SURE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE INTERESTED IN IT. WHAT THE DOSAGE WOULD BE.. SUGGESTED THINGS TO STACK IT WITH. AND THE DURATION OF SUCH A CYCLE. THANKS A BUNCH GUYS.

^^^^bump^^^
    ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

lot of people say its like tren with less sides. i would say it is more like NPP. a little water retention. good fullness yet hardness. didn't negetivly effect my sex drive like other 19-nors. no pain on inject. the cycle was very low stress. ran 75mg EOD, then 50mg ED

let me know if there is something more specific you're interested in knowing.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I am not familiar with tren, so what would i expect when you referred to that... When you say more like NPP .. do u mean its half life is extremely short ect I dont really know about that.. When you say a little water retention would u say its more/less/same as it would be on a form of test. Would u stack it just like you are using say Sust.. and use whatever I would when on sust or should it be more restricted. ANd thanks so much for the responses :_)

Comment

you should stack it with test. it didn't create as much water retention as test for me. it was mild, but there. with something like tren, you are hard and dry. with MENT, i was not quite as dry. it was minor and for an average recreational BB cycle, it wouldn't be noticable. i was more concerned because i was dialing in for a show. in the end, i was just as dry as ever, having upped my AI and winny.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
            lot of people say its like tren with less sides. i would say it is more like NPP. a little water retention. good fullness yet hardness. didn't negetivly effect my sex drive like other 19-nors. no pain on inject. the cycle was very low stress. ran 75mg EOD, then 50mg ED

let me know if there is something more specific you're interested in knowing.
            What havent you ran?

I appreciate you dedicating your body to science and educating us bros haha

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Back View Post
              What havent you ran?

I appreciate you dedicating your body to science and educating us bros haha
              haha, yea. i've been lucky enough to use a lot of the products that GP makes. honestly, they've all been good. at the end of the day, the more exotic stuff has been interesting to experiment with, but i feel the basics still get the job done just as well.

Comment

Ya, sam knows his stuff.. I post 20 messagez in hopes that he will give me a killer response on 2 of them.. of I really don't do that, just an example of how much I value his interpretation of wateva.... sorry for sounding iggnorant but what does dry mean? And from wat I gathered I found that ment was compared to test, so how I took it was u would use ment instead of test and not stack them. Like I know u said stack them, so say sust 750(wat do u dose the ment at). and cannnnnn you use ment in the place of test? Thanks all

Comment

i personally didnt feel that ment replaced test. i know there are trials being done to see how well it works as an adro replacement, but i dont think it is going to work as well. i've heard a few guys felt it supressed their sex drive. i didnt feel that personally. 50mg ED of MENT would be a good dose. i felt 50mg ED worked better than 75 EOD.

"dry" refers to the lack water retention, creating a drier, harder look to the muscle. vs "wet" that would refer to a softer, fuller appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                    honestly, they've all been good. at the end of the day, the more exotic stuff has been interesting to experiment with, but i feel the basics still get the job done just as well.
                    I'v enoticed there are lots of these more exotic blends in the last few years, and I agree that the basics are always your best bet. But I would definitely like to try this stuff out at some point. Please keep us posted as to any trials you might hear of. Thanks SAM, ur the man!
                    Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

MENT caught my eye a while ago, i've done a lot of research on this compound as there's not much info on it. Was considering it for my next cycle vs Tren, decided to go with Tren. Although I'm still having second thoughts about the MENT...

MENT is frankly the strongest injectable known to man.
                      I know real life use vs results on paper aren't accurate but bare this in mind Tren has a anabolic/androgenic rating of 500/500. Ment falls in the ranges of 650/2300. That's 23x more anabolic than test lmao now there's no way in hell u'll gain 23 times more muscle than a run of Test but this just gives u a rough idea of how strong Ment really is.
                      I believe the sex drive is due to it being such a strong androgen which little to none progestational activity... The sex drive draws me to it even more

I'm very tempted to use this over Tren however the only thing that puts me off is the nasty estrogen MENT converts to in the body I've heard of people having to use a shit high dose of Letro to control.

sam1976, did u find MENT did anything for fat loss??
                      How would u compare it to Tren for lean mass gains?
                      Any anxiety or mood sides like Tren?

Comment

.........Bump........

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoid View Post
                          MENT caught my eye a while ago, i've done a lot of research on this compound as there's not much info on it. Was considering it for my next cycle vs Tren, decided to go with Tren. Although I'm still having second thoughts about the MENT...

I know real life use vs results on paper aren't accurate but bare this in mind Tren has a anabolic/androgenic rating of 500/500. Ment falls in the ranges of 650/2300. That's 23x more anabolic than test lmao now there's no way in hell u'll gain 23 times more muscle than a run of Test but this just gives u a rough idea of how strong Ment really is.
                          I believe the sex drive is due to it being such a strong androgen which little to none progestational activity... The sex drive draws me to it even more

I'm very tempted to use this over Tren however the only thing that puts me off is the nasty estrogen MENT converts to in the body I've heard of people having to use a shit high dose of Letro to control.

Sam answered in his previous posts!!! Not trying to be an ass, maybe you missed them???
                          ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

not really bro. more like NPP. i felt no real sides from MENT. my prep was a lot mentally easier than when i've used tren.

Originally posted by Deltoid View Post

Comment

Working...
                            X