How much can you subq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much can you subq?

How much do you guys subq and of wat.. I know some stuff hurts more and cant do as much ect.

I have no clue, only thing i've ever subq was HCG and it wasn't ever alot. Some one chime in, i would like to know this too. Good question Blueballz lol!!!!
    ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

im stupid, can you please tell me what "subq" means?

Comment

That means a shot (usually with an insulin needle) into the fatty tissue-not the muscle- beneath the skin. It's usually taken in the stomach you just grab your belly and squeeze some fat like your pinching it and do your shot into the fat...GH is done this way...its not always just the belly i only used that as an example

Comment

Only subcutaneous jabs I do is for HGH, GHRP6 & MTII. Honestly couldn't tell you the limit on what could be injected though. Was told not to do this type of injection too close to the navel, anyone else heard this or know the reason?

Comment

Originally posted by unionbrother View Post
            UnionBrother - not stupid at all. It's a good question if you don't know.

Limo's response was right on as usual. Think of subq as a "shallow" shot usually with a very small / thin needle.

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
              How much do you guys subq and of wat.. I know some stuff hurts more and cant do as much ect.
              A good question. Inherently I think of subq as small / minimal shot. But I don't really have a basis.

What made you think to ask?

Comment

Originally posted by unionbrother View Post
                not stupid bro, i was thinking the same thing as im sure many other people will, i'm glad someone asked!

Comment

Shot subq HCG use a 29g half cc needle.

Comment

i only sub-q gh, insulin and hcg when i'm on it. the amoutn of water is small. no more than 1/2cc. i wouldn't do any oil based drugs. i've heard some talk of doing gear sub-q but not much info have ever come from such conversations. fat does not get good blood flow, so it would be harder for your body to break down the oil and carry it away. i think you'd have a better chance of infections with sub q AAS injects. mus
                    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                    X