• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEST tabs??

dont want to do TEST injections.
    what oral for can i take guys
    want to take it with my winstrol
    ..also
    whats difference will it make to my winstrol if i take TEST aswell if possible in oral form??

rorz
    'pump it up'

Well you are looking to stay lean so Anavar is the route for you....good clean drug and will give permanent gains... its costly for a reason it works. You will have to play around with the dosage, many users find they respond to it only at higher doses so you'll have to see how your body is reacting and adjust from there start with 50mg a day and go up as you see fit...I have heard from a few guys that they didn't see anything until they reached the 100mg a day point but only you will know whats working for you

Comment

what will the anavar do, just reduce fat?
      yeh seen its pricey
      'pump it up'

Comment

No it builds lean quality muscle with the right diet and workout. You don't get the bloated look you do with Dbol and anadrol, you get quality hard gains. No water retention

Comment

Oral medications are much harder on the organs on "first bypass" especially your liver and much is wasted before it ever gets absorbed.

Injections can be scary at first - but it quickly gets easier. Also - if you get to injections - get help on how and which gauge needles. For example - I draw the test with an 18g needle then switch to a 25g.

Comment

Originally posted by kodak_flash View Post
            what will the anavar do, just reduce fat?
            yeh seen its pricey
            dude, we've been over this before. steroids dont reduce fat.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
            X