Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before bed or mid-night snack

BEFORE BED OR MID-NIGHT SNACK

I found this one some time ago, tried it,and it was GOOD.Been eating this one ever since.Sometimes before bed or sometimes when I wake up during the night,around 2am every night.

Take 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese and mix it in a bowl with 1 scoop (any flavor) casein protein, add a bit of cold water so its a bit more soupy. Throw that in the freezer 2-3 hours before its time to eat.

Take 2 tbsp natural peanut butter (I used Smart Balance Creamy) and throw that in a small glass bowl with 1/3 cup warm water. Add a pack or two of splenda and a dash or two of cinnamon. Give this a 45-60 second zap in the microwave, then stir this up right after you pull it out until its well blended, blow on the mix as you stir and watch it turn to a cream like consistency! Throw that in the fridge to cool.

Now when its time to eat, take both items out and ice your now almost frozen protein mix with the peanut butter topping.

Definitely going to try this one
    Baton Courtesy Service with a Smile

Comment

Booger,you're gonna love it.Doesnt get much easier than this to have a high protein,healthy snack anytime you want.

Comment

Got it sitting in the fridge for tonight. I'm using non fat Greek yogurt instead of cottage cheese. I made one last night and it was delicious.
        Baton Courtesy Service with a Smile

Comment

Awesome booger.Glad you liked it.The greek yogurt is a great substitute.Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Sorry to hear about the leg cramps brother.The bananas are a great choice to help combat this.Not only do they have potassium but a good deal of Magnesium as well.Both are great at helping with cramps.Of course, many other fruits can add magnesium to your diet, including strawberries, blackberries, grapefruit, and figs.

Comment

Working...
            X