Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps Review

Hello JM,

Big shout out to NapsGear always coming through with lightning fast shipping! I've used there services for a few years now and I have never been so pleased with customer service and shipping as I am with team Naps. 14 days from the day of order is the longest it has taken and, on the shorter end- a blazing 9 days!

The item I will put on the spotlight is GP Stan 50. Perhaps one of my favorite oral compounds- I have seen nothing less than dramatic results with this stacked with GP test prop and GP Masteron. Strength gains with this compound are incredible and it really hardened me up to give me that grainy ripped and vascular look we all aim to achieve.

Thank again Naps, you rock!

-Nature
    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Another amazing experience with Naps! Processing, payment and shipped within days of my order. The more I use Naps the more I'm impressed with their attention to detail in every aspect of service. Thanks again Naps, you have a customer for life!

Comment

Working...
    X