No announcement yet.

PCT and intense routines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just continue your normal routine so u can keep as much as u can .. and keep that diet up there babay.. when u do come off u MITE crash.. or feel shitty for a lil while. depending on the person some can battle thru some just need a lil time off..u shoudl be fine with that cycle though buddy

Comment

tribulus 2-3 grams a day if u have like a 45% concentrate or if u have one of the 90% then u can take like 1.5 grams also u can take d aspartic acid 3ish grams a day i think that would help u recover faster starting a pre workout after finishing the cycle might be a good idea aswell to keep up intensity i think what would work the best tho is if u could get ur hands on some CJC-1295 with DAC and/or some of the SARM ostarine
      but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
      Hackleech

Comment

I ended up running some adex with the nolva, as estrogen spikes when test. crashes..I have noticed alot of people doing this. I just read an article on this the other day that said the Adex can boost test levels by 60% alone..for me, I know it has helped..I was very crashed and emotional just running the nolva only. Just a thought, what do the rest of you guy's think..?? Im no pro just know how I felt and what helped me, good luck bro....!
        test

Comment

What is nolva?

Comment

Working...
          X