Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Norma Hellas Test E and Bayer testoviron depot Question for Ronny T.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First off. I never received boxes for the normas. Yes I did as for a free sample of the norma deca and the zambon winny to have it looked at by other people. You want me to ask for something. Ok email sent. Look im just going by what seems to be the facts. Attacking me when I have been nothing but respectful is kinda messed up. Really shows a lack of character that gives all of us a bad name. But anyway. Ronny T were those comparison pics recent? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by DEE151 View Post
      me getting paid has nothing to do with it.
      they came in the orignal box with papers.
      we got plenty of guys over at professional muscle check out are welcome thread. it speaks for its self and just about every guy orders HG gear from us.
      and thats not the only forum. we sponsor on 10 forums and he happens to be the only guy to think they are fake. sorry bro we dont put a bad name out for are self like other source.
      Sending the box with package insert means nothing. Most counterfeiters are faking the boxes and paper inserts as well. Guys that do not know anything bout fakes could easily think oh I got the real stuff cuz the box came with it. I have gotten fake norma deca, omna, primo, testex cyp and couple others that all came with their boxes and package inserts. There are still lots of counterfeit normas going around that have active ingredients in it. Just because a lab test shows there is something in the vial does not mean it is genuine product from the company.

Comment

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post
        I thought you might be interested Ronny as its HG? Jackson labs are here: http://www.jacksonlaboratories.com/ ........................ Im trying it anyway and talking to my source who will be named and shamed if I find out this is bunk gear. W
        Okay sent me a sample..better take one with an expensive ingredients not a simple TestE. I'll have it analysed. At the moment we have 4 Diamond samples in the lab for analyses..

p.m me for details..

Comment

Originally posted by DEE151 View Post
          me getting paid has nothing to do with it.
          they came in the orignal box with papers.
          we got plenty of guys over at professional muscle check out are welcome thread. it speaks for its self and just about every guy orders HG gear from us.
          and thats not the only forum. we sponsor on 10 forums and he happens to be the only guy to think they are fake. sorry bro we dont put a bad name out for are self like other source.
          A source called Hardgain who used to be around sold gear with boxes and papers. And guess what? Some of it was fake. Proves nothing at all.

Comment

DEE if everything is legit with your gear then you shouldn't mind him asking if it is. If the ppl on here that know whether it is or not say it is then it will only bring you more business. Oh and before you call someone dumb please use spell checker so we understand what you are saying.
            Knowledge Is Power

Comment

Originally posted by joebig View Post
              Sending the box with package insert means nothing. Most counterfeiters are faking the boxes and paper inserts as well. Guys that do not know anything bout fakes could easily think oh I got the real stuff cuz the box came with it. I have gotten fake norma deca, omna, primo, testex cyp and couple others that all came with their boxes and package inserts. There are still lots of counterfeit normas going around that have active ingredients in it. Just because a lab test shows there is something in the vial does not mean it is genuine product from the company.
              yeah but if people know what they are looking for, it makes it very easier. If i'm getting legit paperwork, boxes, plastic holders that are legit, my chances are that my gear is legit also increase. i havent seen a perfect counterfeit box of any norma product yet and i've seen many.

Comment

god it must be stressful gettin hg gear its like 50 % of it is fake stuff.. greenj dont sweat it bud u asked a question u did nothing wrong... dee just feels strongly that it is real and doesnt take well to the bad review or question. we are all hear to learn and want to make sure what we put in our bodies is as real as possible. No one really critisizes here so ask ur questions brudda. take care gl with the company dee

Comment

I did

I've seen very good counterfeits. Some are impossible to rate. The famous 005.
                  We compared and analysed them
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                    I've seen very good counterfeits. Some are impossible to rate. The famous 005.
                    We compared and analysed them
                    yes sir, pre hologram, they were better for sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X