Biogen Deca Durabolin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biogen Deca Durabolin

Again a sample from Biogen No nandrolone but a small bit of Testosterone propionate.
    Again I post a 50-50 sample reference compared with the sample and this time I also add the reference standard.

Guys I appreciate it that you like our analyses. Naps pays for them and our analytical lab in Switserland does the analyses.
    Attached Files

yes thank u ronnie AND NAPS.. im sure u are savin alot of people alot of money and time and keeping us safe.. it really helps to have a sponsor that cares enough to pay for such tests. you are the man ronnie ! AND GOOD MORNING

Comment

ronny u are the man ))

Comment

WOw and you wouldn't know a thing until its too late and your moneys gone and you might as well went to the kitchen and loaded up flaxseed oil...Thanks Ronny

Comment

can any one tell me what the deca tested out at ??

Comment

Originally posted by bmorlock View Post
            can any one tell me what the deca tested out at ??
            IMO - It failed. Looking at pic 2 - it had zero of the main ingredient. I would say they were not even attempting to counterfeit. IMO - it's bogus bogus bogus.

Comment

Both Ronny and Naps - we really do appreciate all work and effort. Thank you.

Comment

LOL since all their gear seems to have a little prop. I wonder if their prop is actually legit hahaha

Comment

To late for me,i got 10 bottles of it

Comment

ronny do you have any gear from Dragon Pharma Europe I'm curious as to why their products are so inexpensive are they on the up and up?? I have seen their test Cyp for as little as $30 for 10cc

Comment

Originally posted by bobbie View Post
                      To late for me,i got 10 bottles of it
                      Sry to hear that bro.....That sux ASSS!!!! Call him on it, tell him you want your money back lol.....
                      ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

No, but analysing is expensive, I wish I could analyse whatever I wanted, that would clearify a lot!!

Originally posted by limo View Post
                        ronny do you have any gear from Dragon Pharma Europe I'm curious as to why their products are so inexpensive are they on the up and up?? I have seen their test Cyp for as little as $30 for 10cc

Comment

I have seen their prices, looked to me like a scam they cannot sell anastrozole for $25 while in pharmacy you pay at least $100 for the same package.

the same with most of their products, although I have seen a guy on message boards claiming how good their gear is, probably he works for them doing misleading advertisement

Comment

the same with most of their products, although I have seen a guy on message boards claiming how good their gear is, probably he works for them doing misleading advertisement
                            A lot of times - they just follow the pack. Perhaps 1 or 2 really spamming - rest just following..... I happen to think JM is different!

Comment

Working...
                            X