Allochol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allochol

Hello, just wondering if anyone has used Allochol before while on orals, or for pct after orals?
    Thanks.

i dont drink, ever, so i'd say it's a bad idea. will it kill you if you have a drink or 2 one night while on cycle? probably not. if you're making a habit of it though, you should probably look at your priorities
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

LOL, no bro I'm not talking about alcohol, damn you probably thought I was drunk when I spelled it. It's Allochol:

Composition: Concentrated Bile 80 mg, Dried garlic 40 mg, Urtica Dioica leaves 5 mg,
      Activated Charcoal 25 mg.

Pharmalogical properties: The component parts of the drug stimulate bile secretion; secretion and motility of the gastrointestinal tract; reduces putrefaction and fermentative processes in the intestine.

Prescribed for: Chronic cholecystitides and cholangiitides, constipation associated with intestinal atony.

Contraindications: Acute hepatitis, acute hepatic dystrophy, occlusive jaundice.

Dosing: 1-2 tablets 3-4 times per day on a full stomach during 3-4 weeks.

Overdosage: Overdosage cases haven?t been reported.

Side effects: Allergic reaction, diarrhea. In these cases the treatment is suspended.

Drug interactions: Not found.

Cautions: No problems are expected.

Methylated orals can cause bile ducts in your liver to clog, this stuff advertises it's self as a bile expelling agent.

Comment

oh shit, LOLOLOL! i thought you were just a really bad speller!!
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Man I'm cracking up as I sit here....wow......still cant type lolololololol.....thanks guys I needed I good laugh

Comment

Working...
          X