X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A very good way to focus on weak parts and grow. It works
    Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
    sorry i missed this reply...
    yes. i've recently switched to 4X a wk training to allow myself more rest days. instead of doing arms alone, i'm doing chest/tri's and shoulders/bi's. on chest day, when i go to tri's i am super weak compared to when i train arms alone. that being said, i may still grow well with less weight. last year, i spent a lot of time pre-fatiguing my chest with pec deck before my presses. i was weaker on presses but got more chest development than ever. now chest is a pretty strong body part

Comment

Originally posted by stumpy View Post
      Dbell bench press, weighted dips, incline bench, tri push downs, cable flyes then skull crushers/overhead tri extensions. 3 sets of each.
      Good shit bro, thanks. do you go for a certain # of reps per set or go until failure?
      Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

I have been training 1 body part a day for a while now, along with a least 30 min cardio and train abs 3 times a week .I used to do 2 body parts a day but as I got older I found I wasn't recuperating as I did when I first started training .
        SPARTANS!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!!!!!!!!!

Comment

when i really get into max-ot heavily i do only one part per day.also one of my 5 x 5 routines i do also like that.i've been able to go from 250 for barely 5 reps on the flat bench to 360 x2,added about 110lbs to my squats and do pendlay Rows with 225 from 135 for a 7 count.
          right now i'm giving my body a small break cause of my joint issues and doing a P/RR/S routine that i got from an idea by Eric Broser.mon-chest/bi's,tues-back/tri's,wed-off,thurs-legs,fri-shoulders.one week heavy wght 4-6reps,2nd week lighter wght but slightly higher rep range 7-10,13-15,3rd week all super sets and drop sets.then start all over.

Comment

I recall a similar method...

Originally posted by Newgoal300 View Post
            I hit one major bodyoart a day and finish off hitting the smaller muscle that was stimulated, like chest with tris, back with bi's, etc....
            I remember reading a similar plan utilized by Lee Labrada back in the day. " One major, One Minor." muscle groups. And hey it worked well for him. But everybody's different. Maybe try it and share the results. good luck, Bro

Comment

Working...
            X