No announcement yet.

Anyone want a good leg work out. Try this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hA HA HA. GOOD JOB. never seen anyone do 100 reps all in one time. LOL.
    Originally posted by Cage fighter View Post
    I was dying at 30 I got to 80 with 135 and I do Mma I can jump flat footed in to the back of my truck bed . I couldn't walk out of the gym by the time we were done the whole gym was behind us watching and saying this guys are crazy lol

Comment

Well by the looks of it everyone seems to be in lots of pain thanks to SAFE lol. Guess Wednesday i'll have to give this workout a try. I'm sure I will hate myself afterwards lol.

Comment

Oh no their just fooling. It's not that bad. Their just kiddin...
        Originally posted by the1andonly View Post
        well by the looks of it everyone seems to be in lots of pain thanks to safe lol. Guess wednesday i'll have to give this workout a try. I'm sure i will hate myself afterwards lol.

Comment

Hey buddy that's nice one idea you have given... I must try this one soon and hoping that have some sort of good result's...........
          el cerrito personal trainer

Comment

This was a really good plan to get the blow flowing very fast! I got to 50 on the squat with 135 and started to burn like a mother. I got to 65 before I needed to take some time to catch some air and then called it quits at 80 to take a min break and went back to finish. I completed the extensions with 60lbs because my legs were dead at the time and the leg curls just added to my misery. I took a 5 minute break after that and added some sumo squats to the end of the workout to really hit my legs as much as possible. The entire workout itself was very challenging and like I said gives you one hell of a pump in your legs.

Comment

I tried that one time and I'll be honest with you my cardio let me down not the legs. I ran out of lung power couldn't get enough O2 and had to stop somewhere in the 70 range. We went out to eat at Applebees right after that and I was sitting there and my left hamstring locked up first then the right one. I looked like I was drunk staggering to the bathroom trying to get my legs back under me....we all had a good laugh at my expense as i tried to eat as many bannas as I could so I could walk out of there. Always had that problem on leg day back then until I learned the importance of potassium

Comment

Looks like SAFELIFE1 has the whole board hurt'n I believe we need more pain which means more routines from safe.

Comment

Originally posted by gymrat View Post
                  looks like safelife1 has the whole board hurt'n i believe we need more pain which means more routines from safe.
                  ha ha, "i'm thinking , i'm thinking. Lol

Comment

Working...
                  X