MegaDosing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
    i'm gonna level with you bro. this is from the heart and not meant to knock you down at all. you need to get off this cycle and either A keep researching, or B hire someone to teach you how to get big. i can tell you right now, you're not eating enough. flat out. thats at least one issue. if you aren't gaining muscle on 500mg of test for your 3rd cycle, you need more food. probably a lot more food. 4000 cals isnt really a huge amount when it comes to this sport, especailly for a guy with a big structure like you. i dont really count calories as much as i keep track of my macros but i just added mine up to over 7000 and i'm almost a 1/2 foot shorter than you. i'm a very hard gainer. understand that its the food that makes you grow, not the aas. the aas just allow you to better utilize your food. if you aren't growing, you aren't eating enough. think you can't eat any more than you are now? believe me, you can. its all in how bad you want it. if it takes 2-3grams of gear to add size with what you're doing now, i promise you that you will not last long, going down that road. health issues will take you out of the game in a matter of years. believe me, the side effects will come. they dont show up right away. they show up over time. months and years. guys like derek anthony are now paying for what they did 10 years ago. further, you won't be able to ever come off because you aren't creating an anabolic environment to sustain the mass.

the only guys i can justify running that amount of gear at your height are competing in the super heavy weight class, possibly weighing 70 to 100 lbs more than you in the off season. 1.5g of test isn't uncommon on the national and even state level of competition but thats not where those guys started. they tapped out on 500mg years ago. moved up to 750mg and tapped out on that. added an oral for the next cycle, ect. its a build. like OBD said, as you cycle, over time, you need a little more to evoke the same response. where are you going to go from here? 2 g test plus anabolics for your next cycle? something is really wrong if you're breaking 3g on your 4th cycle.

best of luck bro. like i said, take the money you're spending on all of this and hire a bb diet coach and run moderate cycles after you clean out.
    I enjoy reading and researching anything having to do with the body/physiology/nutrition. Can you tell me is there a book, website or anything specific you could suggest for me to look into that might help me. I will admit I don't know much about "macro's" I just try to eat a large quantity of protein, carbohydrates, healthy fats. My 4000 calories gets blown away by your 7000 so yeah I guess even still I need to be eating more. What would you say about me maybe not stopping altogether yet but cutting my doses in half or even less and instead of megadosing I'll try megaeating and try to add 2 to 3 thousand more calories. My strength is finally starting to increase and I guess I would just be very frustrated to just give it up but at the same time I absolutely do not want to ruin my health for the future or screw myself out of being able to use anabolics. The reason I started this thread or even joined this forum was because I wanted guidance by some of the people much more experienced then me cause on my own I would have kept doing this and screwed myself so I'm glad I did. Anyway, what do you think could I cut the doses drastically and finish out the ten weeks or would you say enough risk has been taken, take some serious time off and start over with more guidance later.
    A Journey of a Thousand Miles Begins with a Single Step.

Comment

I would say stop and get on a serious PCT. Sam's the man, if he tells you that you should stop, you might really want to stop.
      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
      Chat Box Talk And Rules
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
        I would say stop and get on a serious PCT. Sam's the man, if he tells you that you should stop, you might really want to stop.
        Shit man I'm depressed what a waste of time and money I'm nowhere near where I wanted to be. I guess next time I just have to be much more prepared I just thought if I trained hard as hell, stuffed my face and and juiced up I'd be good to go. Lol so not looking forward to going from feeling like a god from all this test to feeling like a little girl from a whole bunch of clomid.

Comment

Originally posted by HardGainer View Post
          What do you tell a doctor when he see's your testosterone at 40x's a normal level though? Are you honest and listen to his/her shpiel about how steroids are dangerous because of x, y and z? And what would I want out of that doctors appointment, for him to just confirm that my BP is through the roof cause of gear or should I try and get a blood pressure medication outta the visit?

My friend who is experienced with AAS also told me bodybuilders will donate blood because the gear makes your blood thicker from increasing red blood cells and that could also dramatically decrease my BP when my blood thins out, cause this already has been a long cycle. Any thoughts on this?
          Hey sorry for the late reply..

Well as your doctor he can't share your information with anyone especially since you're an adult.. you can be frank with him and I do think it's important to be? Otherwise you could do like many others do... have your blood work sent to a lab and see for yourself the results?

I don't really know about the donating blood.. I'm an intermediate user myself.. haven't been on that much gear at once yet ..
          Ain't no use in lookin' down
          Ain't no discharge on the ground
          Ain't no use in lookin' back
          'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
          Ain't no use in feelin' blue
          'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

WHATS REALLY WORSE.... BEING ON LOW DOSE LONGER? OR HIGHER DOSE FOR SHORTER TIME?????
            HMMMMMMMMMMM i dont think we will ever have the truth?

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
            I've noticed that my body doesn't respond as well as others to gear, but I'm personally not a fan of fucking myself up. So instead of upping doses like that, I'll just accept the fact that I might have to hit it an extra year or two before I actually reach my goals. I'd rather just do MORE cycling than HIGHER cycling. Just my opinion.
            http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

The best way to do things is to try to reach your goals with as little gear as possible.
              Ain't no use in lookin' down
              Ain't no discharge on the ground
              Ain't no use in lookin' back
              'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
              Ain't no use in feelin' blue
              'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
                The best way to do things is to try to reach your goals with as little gear as possible.
                Absolutely correct!!!!!
                The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                Chat Box Talk And Rules
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
                  As crazy as it is I thought I was doing it with as little gear as possible because I started at a typical low dose and worked my way up to this dose over three months until I started seeing results. I figured I must just have a kick ass liver that filters out the hormones faster then I can put it in cause that would also explain me surviving my OD's as an X drug addict. But I guess if I'm 6' and 200 lbs and Sam is a half a foot shorter then me and is eating three thousand more calories then I should have been focusing on increasing my calories until I saw results not the gear. Which now seems like common sense I just couldnt imagine eating more food.

Comment

IMHO and experience... More is not always more. I ran a very long and complicated cycle which peaked with 1g/test, 800/tren, and 300/mast per week. The gains were good, but I always felt edgy and juiced. A funny thing happened as I worked my way to the end of the cycle. I was basically gonna cruise at 500/test for 3 weeks at the end to let the tren and mast clear before coming off totally and starting PCT. I started gaining again. Noticible gains in size, strength, and muscle hardness. My gym buds even took notice and started commenting my progress. And this was LESS gear. Probably because my body was not "stressed" out from running such high doses. I also felt better and was able to eat more and sleep more.
                    I dunno, but I'm no longer a fan of super sized cycles. On my next run I'm gonna start at 500/test and 500/tren and adjust the ratio as required yet still keeping total under 1g per week. I'm gonna eat more and rest more. And hopefully GAIN more!

Comment

Originally posted by Hrnyfckr View Post
                      IMHO and experience... More is not always more. I ran a very long and complicated cycle which peaked with 1g/test, 800/tren, and 300/mast per week. The gains were good, but I always felt edgy and juiced. A funny thing happened as I worked my way to the end of the cycle. I was basically gonna cruise at 500/test for 3 weeks at the end to let the tren and mast clear before coming off totally and starting PCT. I started gaining again. Noticible gains in size, strength, and muscle hardness. My gym buds even took notice and started commenting my progress. And this was LESS gear. Probably because my body was not "stressed" out from running such high doses. I also felt better and was able to eat more and sleep more.
                      I dunno, but I'm no longer a fan of super sized cycles. On my next run I'm gonna start at 500/test and 500/tren and adjust the ratio as required yet still keeping total under 1g per week. I'm gonna eat more and rest more. And hopefully GAIN more!
                      Thats interesting... Next time I'm gonna start out at a lower dose. I did start low this time but worked my way up. Instead of working my doses up though if i don't see gains I'm just going to start increasing my calories till I blow up. I thought 4000 calories was enough but sam and mrbig are right I should've tried adding a couple thousand more calories before adding another gram of gear. Today was the first day I literally made a game out of how much I could eat and while I feel absolutely disgusting and like I belong in overeaters anonymous and almost puked a couple times, I fully expect to take like three awesome shits tomorrow. Also every single muscle fiber I shredded today in my boss shoulder workout is going to blow up cause theres no way absolutely no way there won't be enough calories to rebuild this time.

Comment

Working...
                      X