Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with cycle... feel like im at a flat spot in cutting

im in the 8th week of my cycle
    50mg androl first 6weeks (finished thos - got really stronge no real size from this or this cycle cuase i am trying to cut)
    600mgs of test E - (pinning every 5 days just cus it is easier to hid from the wife - thinking about going to every 3days for rest of cycle - going 12 more weeks on test)
    500mgs of EQ (same on the pinning - and im going to run 8more weeks of the Eq)

now for the big question - i have gained "some" quality muscle (im ok with that) but i have also lost 12lbs but i am still at 18% bodyfat - i want to be around 12%
    no other than diet and more cardio what else can i do....... oral tren, T2, T3, winny, clenbuteral?????? im up for anything

no im not ignoring diet and cardio i just now i eat the best i can (i cheat but what ya gonna do) and cardio i do 25-30 mins 4 days a week, and 60 mins a day 2days aweek......

please help i want to see my abs or some of then in 8weeks or less LOL
    PLUS WHAT IS A GOOD PCT PLAN - HCG (how much) and clomid (how much how long and is that good enough????)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

toss in some hiit? maybe try doing workouts throughout the day. im starting my cycle in 2 weeks and im building up my cardio endurance right now. i was thinking of cardio in the early morn then a hiit workout mid day and at night lift. keep your body going all day long. id say cheat once a week but dont go bat shit crazy. also i got some results from making my workouts extremely fast. no rest and i always do some abs for extra burn and sweat. idk bro i struggle myself.

Comment

unfornuitly my job/wife/and commute will not allow me do work out on that schedule... i have to get my workout and cardio in from 6am to 8am... then i work in NYC and have an 1-1/2 hour train ride home... and i have 2 kids at home waiting for me to put them to bed... sorry for whinning about my shitty life lol.... but thats what im up against

Comment

T3, clen and increased cardio will help but your diet is always going to be the key. for me personally my waist tightens up as soon as i keep a majority of my daily carbs to pre and post workout meals. its probably going to take you a few diets to find out what works best for you, esp with your schedule.
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

yeah my schedule sucks..... what do you guys know about oral tren? how bad is it... i heard it is serious

Comment

Working...
          X