Pulled bicep on cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulled bicep on cycle

So last week I was doing some weighted pull ups for my back and on my last set I felt this sharp pain in my right bicep (on the lower part right near the elbow).I feel it more on the outside of the muscle (the long head).There was no inflammation/swelling/bruising and I continued doing my other body parts as usual.I only skipped my arms session.

This week (on Tuesday) I tried to train my back again and it was going well I felt no pain,but then bam - I felt a sharp pain again (a lot less painful than the first time though).I was able to continue my workout,but I used different exercises in which I rely less on my arms.

The pain is still here and even if it's less than before,but it's not allowing me to train at 110%.I feel it when flexing in a neutral grip.

I'll try doing arms tomorrow and see how things go,but if it isn't healed by the next couple of days what should I do?I'm in week 4 of the cycle.Should I stop the cycle and start pct?Should I rest a week and keep taking during that week?Should I stop taking for a week and then start again?Should I just skip my back session next week?Any advice would be much appreciated.
    CellTech
    Last edited by CellTech; 05-10-2012, 08:41 AM.

go see the Dr. preferably a Sports DR./Orthopedic Dr.
    The sooner u know the faster u can start healing.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

could be golfer elbow, I would have the DR check it out.

Comment

your health is more important than the cycle...you can always use the gear later.
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Ok,so I'll have to take a break from any exercises that involve the bicep for at least a week.What should I do with the gear?Right now I'm thinking of stopping the cycle and starting again next month (this was supposed to be a 10 wk cycle so I need to buy 4weeks worth).I could keep taking but I'm not sure if it will heal in 1 week and if it doesn't it will be another wasted week on cycle.I think it's not worth it.I can also continue the cycle next week,but I don't know I'm really confused..Give me your advice I really need it right now.

Comment

Stop it all, get your gear back later and start back in a few months. Have your arm checked. As ds said, your health is more important than the cycle
            Ain't no use in lookin' down
            Ain't no discharge on the ground
            Ain't no use in lookin' back
            'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
            Ain't no use in feelin' blue
            'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
              Stop it all, get your gear back later and start back in a few months. Have your arm checked. As ds said, your health is more important than the cycle
              Few months?Can't I start sooner?Like if I am back to normal after a week,can't I just continue the cycle?I'm doing sustanon so it should be in my system for 2 more weeks.I don't want to create a big hole in between the cycle,so I'm thinking of resting this week and doing no gear and if the muscle is healed,continue the cycle the following week.

If however I don't recover 100% I'll just drop the cycle and wait one more week to start the pct.Does that sound like a good idea?

Comment

I'm not a vet as far as cycles are concerned, but personally I would drop it all, start pct when needed then recover as well as I can, make sure everything is alright, then start again and be more cautious

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
                  I'm not a vet as far as cycles are concerned, but personally I would drop it all, start pct when needed then recover as well as I can, make sure everything is alright, then start again and be more cautious
                  Thing is I was cautious and I was lifting the same weight as I was months ago,but it still happened.I'm so mad right now I just wanna train my ass off and eat metal,but I have to rest and stop the cycle instead.

Comment

At least get some medical attention?

Comment

Working...
                    X