Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long term use of Stenabolic. What results I can expect.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long term use of Stenabolic. What results I can expect.

I want to know how long is "long" with using Stenabolic?? I know everybody is different, but I would like to hear some experiences and results with long term use.

We don't really know the long term side effects SARMs could really have, who knows if they have some really bad ones we haven't discovered yet? because, they still are an experimental drug.

Comment

Any long term feedback on Stenabolic? I'd like to know as well.

Comment

Since it's a research chemical, we have to rely on our brothers and sisters to tell us their experiences. If you want to learn more about what Stenabolic does read here: Sr9009 Benefits And Side Effect.

I've looked into it myself and the only "side effects" mentioned by users on reddit were feeling hot and having a hard time getting an erection after sustained use (prior to that there were no issues). Overall, its something I might consider trying in the future, but to be safe for my own curiosity I myself would only try it for 6-7 weeks at a time.

Comment

-

Thats debatable. Most use gear instead. Prohormones are expensive and you might as well use and oral with test for a cycle. Dbol kicks ass

Comment

Working...
          X