No announcement yet.

Im New Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Due I am sorry but if you just run Dbol the weight you gain will just be bloat!!! Right after you stop you will lose it. My suggestion is find a diet that suit you were you are eating 350 grams protein, about 400 carbs, 4500 cal. Do this for the next 6 months to a year, then think about doing AAS....Trust me youll gain weight....if you want help with a diet PM me.....i learned for the best aka SAM1976
    Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

Originally posted by natural View Post
      Thanks man.. Can i ask about a website on here? If you think its safe are not..
      Well Natural, you will have to do your homework about a website!! And CFINCH007 is right, if you want to get the best gains you should stack with others! Dbol is great but it will put on mostly water weight. CFINCH007 had another great point, you should just try eating alot first before you really get serious about using gear. I worked out for a year straight before I used my first, and I definitely worked hard on my diet also!!
      " Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure "

Comment

natural that shit isnt from biogen is it.. if so its fake.. and WELCOME

Comment

Thanks, i never gained anything from them i reckon thats why haha.. BUT thanks alot guys

Comment

just looking out enjoy your cycle. .. what brand is it?

Comment

Now i just started BD 50mg dbol, im cutting them in 4pices. Are would 2pices be good? Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X