new pre workouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new pre workouts

I'm looking for a new pre workout to try, any suggestions?

APS Mesomorph is great if you want a hardcore, balls-to-the-wall workout, but it?s very strong, contains DMAA, it?s rather expensive for me, and you?ll build up a tolerance fast if you take it regularly. I just enjoy it on special occasions, like going for strength PRs. Oh, and not that it?s a deal-breaker, but the flavors I?ve had so far are horrific. You?ve just got to choke it down fast.

For a reliable pre-workout, although it may be pretty basic, I find that regular C4 from Cellucor does the trick for me. It?s pretty cheap on sale at Costco, it has just enough kick to get me going with one or two scoops, I don?t seem to build up a tolerance to it very fast, it tastes good, it mixes well, the scoops are small, etc.

So if I had to say my favorite overall, I?d probably say the original (Amp Citrate) ESP formula from Metabolic Nutrition. Although I?m naturally rather tolerant of stimulants in general, so I like something with a lot of kick; ESP is primarily stimulants.

Comment

I there any other queries? Update please

Comment

???

Comment

The fundamental question should not be if, but when.

The fundamental question should not be if, but when.

Comment

A pre-workout isa way to boost your energy and optimize performance during your workout. It typically comes as a powdered supplement that you mix with water. They generally contain combinations of ingredients, making them an easy alternative to taking several different supplements before hitting the gym. Optimum Nutrition's Gold Standard pre-workout contains 165mg of caffeine from natural sources to help increase alertness and focus.

Comment

Thumbs up on the Optimum Nutrition Pre-workout, although I go for Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard PRE Advanced - has 300mg caffeine. There are many more that I prefer when I want to feel like a crack head, but it does well as a basic pre-workout or for beginners.

Comment

I think pre workouts are like warm up workouts you do to start a actual workout. Generally people prefer doing simple excercise to get the pace. Someone prefer running or jogging as a pre-workout. I think pre workout is very impotant for someone. When someone are doing workout in the morning then they definetly need a pre workout. because in the morning our body is very ttight you can use pre workout as a warm up to bring the heat in the body. When you are doing the workouts in the evening then pre workouts is not that necessary beacause of all the work we do from the morning our body enough warmed up you can start doing workouts slowly.

Comment

Originally posted by blackblazer View Post
                  I think pre workouts are like warm up workouts you do to start a actual workout. Generally people prefer doing simple excercise to get the pace. Someone prefer running or jogging as a pre-workout. I think pre workout is very impotant for someone. When someone are doing workout in the morning then they definetly need a pre workout. because in the morning our body is very ttight you can use pre workout as a warm up to bring the heat in the body. When you are doing the workouts in the evening then pre workouts is not that necessary beacause of all the work we do from the morning our body enough warmed up you can start doing workouts slowly.
                  I think in this case he is referring to a pre-workout supplement, not a warm up workout. Pre-workouts are a supplement similar to an energy drink but usually include additional ingredients that will help your workout, things that make you more focused, get better pumps and blood flow. They're usually a powder drink mix, but there are capsules too.

Comment

Working...
                  X