Article AOD9604

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article AOD9604

It’s now obvious that peptides and peptide fragments caused a real bodybuilding and sport doping revolution. Because pharmaceutical companies where unable to bring their products to the market, clever China based companies marketed the peptides. Many people where bashing these peptides and repeated the words of "scientists" that just like the days of early steroid usage.
    On the message and discussion boards people reported mixed results. I recently found out that one of the biggest suppliers of Blue Top growth hormone, sold his vials dosed as 2-4-6-8 and 10 iu´s . Most people buy their peptides domestic, via online shops or "pharmacies" or via Chinese middle-men. And the fact that you pay for a 10 iu vial doesn´t mean that you get a 10 iu vial. And the fact that all the different peptides bear different colored tops and most of them just blue tops, doesn´t tell you anything about its content. Analyses often showed us surprising results. Just like it gave us laughs when someone mailed me that his " IGF-LR3" gave him erections and that he felt that he was tanning. “Do you think it’s real? “ Its therefore not surprising that not everyone is enthusiastic.
    AOD9604 is a peptide (a chain of amino acids) which was developed and patented by a company called Metabolic Pharmaceuticals in Australia in the late 1990s. AOD stands for "Anti-Obesity Drug". This peptide is has an amino acid sequence that mimics the lipolytic region of human growth hormone (the region of this hormone thought to be responsible for burning fat) and it has been promoted variously as a weight loss supplement, as an aid to muscle and cartilage repair, and a treatment for osteoarthritis by its manufacturers. It is also known as lipotropin and Tyr-hGH fragment as an injectable, and it is also available in Australia these days as a transdermal cream. Personally I’m convinced that you should inject it. I also don’t believe that it works orally as a tablet.
    for more: read the blog

Is it out on the market yet?

Comment

A few different analogues are on the market, the black market that is.

Comment

Working...
      X