Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gp injectable d-bol and injectable anadrol and injectable d-bol-anadrol mix whats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gp injectable d-bol and injectable anadrol and injectable d-bol-anadrol mix whats

Hey guys i was wondering whats the smallest Syringe ga i can use for these 3 compounds? I really wanta try the d-bol. I want to no if its thin enough to use a say 28g insulin pin at a 1-2 ml a day in each arm delt or biceps or will it be to thick . any thoughts will help thanks guys also any suggestion on how to best use these in a test e tren deca cycle also i have tabs of d-bol allready

You plan to use tren and deca in same cycle?

Comment

I was going to use the tren the n 2 nd half of the cycle use the deca. I probably coupd use bothvat the same time i dont get huge sides from 19-nor based steriods. I get no sides from the deca but of course the tren i get high prolactin levels but i use alittle of cabar 2 times a week and its in check. I use 200mgs tren E a week not alot but its tren i dont need a lot. The deca is higher its 500mgs weekly and i keep my test at 750mgs week. I no its not a very high mg cycle but i get great results i use humalog post workout . and humilin R in the am with breakfast before work. Man do i get alot off the cycle tho and i dont get fat.

Comment

Working...
      X