• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As real as possible.

Comment

I have some but have not tried it yet.

Comment

Is this true???? Someone tell me not _aps hgh?

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
          the new 10 iu
          RonnyT please feel free to send me those. I will be more than happy to try them out for you and report back lol lol

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
            Is this true???? Someone tell me not _aps hgh?
            Naps sells the real deal from Dr Lin..

Comment

Originally posted by Nielsson View Post
              I prefer the old 8 iu box with 25 vials, total 200iu, but do I have the real ones??? See pic!!
              apologize for gravedigging this tread but a frien yestarday showed me an identical box and amp of hyge,the problem is that verification code matched on hygetropin.cn said:fake goods
              is it possible?

Comment

thanks for clearing the hygetropin confusion up for me Italianmuscle...i did some tireless research on my own and came to that conclusion just last week that they had the only legit hygetropin..there are so many companys in China that offer hygetropin and most claim theres is legit and sometimes the pictures look legit but you won't know till you put your hands on it. I ran into 2 different companies trying to sell me Jintropin and when i saw the pictures of their boxes they didn't match the photos on the official website. then he took pictures of the security label and i ran the numbers on the official sight and the numbers came back good but once again i didn't have the box in front of me so i don't know if the fibers in the label could be picked out like the legit fibers or if they were just printed on there?? The boxes though still didn't match you could see differences in them although the label security number came back OK so what gives did they change the boxes?? The official sight doesn't say anything about different covers for Jintropin?? Thats the problem with all this Gh coming from China....have you seen many fake Kigtropins out there and how would you be able to tell on that product??? is there any dead giveaways to look for??
                Last edited by limo; 03-26-2011, 01:38 AM.

Comment

yooo limo

we missed you bro.. often the counterfeit is beautifull, but mostly we'll find something. The fibers are printed on the fake and embedded inside the real anti-counterfeit sticker, but a good counterfeiter makes a "real"one..
                  Attached Files

Comment

hi people I am new here and have been trying to get a good answer on hygetropin , could any one adivise please the number shows as real on the site http://www.hygetropin.cn/ but there was no seal on the box by the opening is this normal. They look good compared to the images on the site also.

They have have yellow tops and als have the snake like symbol with bio tec written on... what I do notice when they mix is they take a while to break down on the edge of the solution.

If any one can help that would be great

Comment

Working...
                    X