Understanding the different esters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Understanding the different esters?

All these different types of esters; propionate, decanoate, cypionate, enanthate, phenylpropionate, and whatever others are out there. I understand that some are faster releasers and some are slower but what is the break down? Cypionate and enanthat are both slower releasers, what would be the benifet of one over the other? I think you see where I'm going with this one. Is there anyone who can break it down to an understandable level? I thought I would mention that I have read other post and product discriptions from the board along with other researching areas. It all seems to point to just the time release of the product and customer pref. Take test suspension I read that since it is test fast release that it is a pre-workout only and I have read that it is an everyday test. If there is any other imput on this I would appreciate it.
    Jelly bean
    Last edited by Jelly bean; 06-24-2011, 10:38 PM.
    Never mistake kindness for weakness...

The esters and release rate are important to know for Half Life of AAS, in case ur getting tested, doing shows and for starting PCT.
    Also important knowledge for dosing and stacking - u want complimentary stacks.

They also effect the true dosage of the AAS - this info was posted by the illustrious "SAM";
    steroid ester weight
    -every ester isn't created equal. just because you're injecting 250mg/ml, doesn't mean you're getting 250mg/ml

Milligrams below are the estimated amount of active hormone per 100mg of hormone and ester.

Boldenone base: 100mg
    Boldenone acetate: 83mg
    Boldenone Propionate: 80mg
    Boldenone Cypionate: 69mg
    Boldenone Undecylenate: 61mg

Clostebol Base: 100mg
    Clostebol Acetate: 84mg
    Clostebol Enanthate: 72mg

Drostanolone Base: 100mg
    Drostanolone Propionate: 80mg
    Drostanolone Enanthate: 71mg

Methenolone Base: 100mg
    Methenolone Acetate: 82mg
    Methenolone Enanthate: 71mg

Nandrolone Base: 100mg
    Nandrolone Cypionate: 69mg
    Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 63mg
    Nandrolone Decanoate: 62mg
    Nandrolone Undecylenate: 60mg
    Nandrolone Laurate: 56mg

Stenbolone Base: 100mg
    Stenbolone Acetate: 84mg

Testosterone Base: 100mg
    Testosterone Acetate: 83mg
    Testosterone Propionate: 80mg
    Testosterone Isocaproate: 72mg
    Testosterone Enanthate: 70mg
    Testosterone Cypionate: 69mg
    Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 66mg
    Testosterone Decanoate: 62mg
    Testosterone Undecanoate: 61mg

Trenbolone Base: 100mg
    Trenbolone Acetate: 83mg
    Trenbolone Enanthate: 68mg
    Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate: 65mg*
    Trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate: 65mg*
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Very very good to know. While looking up and researching different stacks I noticed that most advanced stacks use the prop, acetate, or base and now I can see why bigger bang for the shot. It is also important, as I have reserached and been told, that one should not always go for that bigger bang just for the sake of it. "use the lowest possible dose that works for you then as your body gets used to it and changing your diet fails you may want to explore other options and doses"
      Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

Nice chart should be a sticky in profiles section

Comment

Working...
        X