Endurance stack help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Endurance stack help

Hello, can anyone help me with setting up an endurance stack? They had it on the site and now it gone. I have GP Test 250, GP Oxan 10mg & Anastrozole 1mg. I am a cyclist looking to get past a 2 year drought. So I am looking to get stronger without putting on too much weight or mass.
    deuce
    Last edited by deuce; 02-06-2018, 04:34 PM. Reason: Incomplete

-

did you have bloodwork done before you jumped on the PH train? your test may have been low to begin with... and the PH stack squashed it to nothing.
    http://product-of-china.cf/

Comment

It is important to consult with a qualified healthcare professional, such as a doctor or a licensed sports medicine practitioner, who can assess your individual needs and provide guidance on how to achieve your fitness goals in a safe and legal manner. They can also advise you on the proper dosages and cycles for these substances, as well as the potential risks and side effects associated with their use. rankdle

Comment

any word on this? I am looking for the same information.... for the same purpose of getting some decent results at cycling and running

Comment

Working...
        X