PCT 2 days to go..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCT 2 days to go..

Well had nice cycle. Just sus. and cyp. combo at 750mg a week for twelve weeks. pinned every fourth day. at 45 had not ran a 12 week cycle before, only eight...I must say, don't know if its my age or duration of this cycle..but the "crash" I temporarily went through sucked..!! about four weeks of hell..felt like I was dragging a piano to the gym..!! workouts to say the least were not to fun..but went through the motions best I could to stay on track..At first was just running Nolva only, and felt bloated still, so introduced Adex into the mix..think this really helped me feel better, getting all that estrogen down..it f's with my emotions bad..deppresion, short fuse, makes little things bother me, etc. Anyway just wrighting this in case some of you guy's are faced with this and still have to function..for me, it was a bitch with an active job...to say the least. I almost considered just starting HRT and saying f--- it..!! glad I did'nt take the shot..cause week four was truly a turning point..!! with just a couple days to go, and done with pct. I feel really good..cut the cord on the piano...wake refreshed have energy and mood has lifted..!! that for me is the hard one to overcome, my mood effects everything obviously.. I plan on doing another cycle at some point after blood work, six weeks from now..need to know where I'm at with no drugs..and go from there. Glad I was able to stay in the game.... thanks for all your input fella's on do's and don'ts..nice to know one has this knowledge base to fall back on when things get a little shitty.....
    one-more
    test

Thanks for sharing. The mental recovery alone can be tough. adapting to a superman like complex then having to go from hero to zero plays with your head. lol. At what day during PCT did you introduce the adex?
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Started using Adex about week and a half in...for me made a huge difference as opposed to Nolva only. the bloat was not sooo bad, just the deppresion sucked..! Funny thing to about deppression is even though you "know" why your deppressd (from AAS use) its hard to keep a positive outlook sometimes and wait it out...Like Sam had mentioned "it is only temporary"... and yes, like you said...in gym one day kicken your own ass, then have the feeling like people are looking at you, "going...isn't that the dude that was benching twice that a month ago...!!! lol lol... I made the mistake letting my estro. go to high to begin with, while on..did'nt want to squash gains...fu-- that approach anymore...deffinetly will be taking .5 Adex every other day at start of cycle and adjust as needed and let gains fall where they may..!! Also been taking lots of vita C and B's and just started taking 4000mg of tribulas for what its worth. Like I mentioned before, I know i have read in an article that Adex alone can boost test. levels by 60%, but who the hell knows for sure without labs...
      one-more
      one-more
      Last edited by one-more; 01-23-2012, 10:43 PM.
      test

Comment

Working...
      X