No announcement yet.

Nova and Arimadex together for PCT..???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nova and Arimadex together for PCT..???

Just wondering post cycle, if you guy's run any adex with your nolva..?? right now just running nolva at 20mg. if so and why..?? was accually reading the do's and don'ts for nolvadex from the man. and it says under drug interactions (don't take if you are taking Arimadex) any thoughts...
    test

What kind of cycle are you running
    Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

The cycle I was running was bulking..ran sus. first then finished with cyp.,like running sus. first for short esters instead of using orals for kick start. Cycle was twelve weeks, inj. every fouth day, 750mg every eight days, or 375mg every four days, like to keep it constant instead of using days of the week, like mon-thur...just keep a log and inj. every fourth day... cycle was good, diet in check, training was strick and solid..happy with everything except pct blues ya know..? everyone likes being "on" so to speak..!! just never experienced mood crash doing PCT..? starting to wonder if at my age cruizing may be in order..? should just drag my ass through and get some blood work done few weeks after pct and see if I even have the capacity to produce enough test on my own anymore...My cycle was 12 weeks, and Im going on 45...may be time to just need HRT with age and use of AAS...IDK...
      test

Comment

Wouldnt hurt to get blood work done, also have you tried a natural test booster? This might help
        Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

ya know, I have not taken any, but on way home from gym today I will pick some up..great idea..! used to use Tonka-aki, think it was called back in the day, know there are many to choose from, I have read that one inparticulay can increase test dramatically...for an hearbal anyway.
          test

Comment

Working...
          X