Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masteron Propionate The Quick Acting Injectable Anabolic

Masteron Propionate The Quick Acting Injectable Anabolic

Masteron is an injectable anabolic steroid that is a DHT (dihydrotestosterone) derivative. Often slanged as Mastabol, Mast, or Masto, Masteron is generally available as – Drostanolone Propionate and Drostanolone Enanthate. Masteron is chemically structured as 2a-methyl-androstan-3-one-17b-ol. The drug is a product of Sarva Syntex Co. Belgium.

Masteron Propionate is the Propionate version of Masteron. It is an injectable intramuscular drug with a chemical formula of C22H36O3. Masteron Propionate (Drostanolone Propionate) was originally produced as an anti-estrogen to treat breast cancer. It is medically used with the SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator) Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) for treating breast cancer.

Masteron Propionate is usually dosed at 50-150mg/ml. It is very popular and favorite amongst the bodybuilders due to its extraordinary characteristics. It has ability to improve the muscle hardness and density due to the androgenic properties. Bodybuilders go for this drug because this is beneficial for them as it doesn’t convert itself into estrogen which causes water retention; this gives the muscles a smooth appearance. The androgenic properties of Masteron propionate also help to boost the energy levels for intense training in athletes.

Masteron Propionate is fast acting anabolic steroids, and thus it is often required to be injected every other day. It acts very fast and breaks down very quickly, so the athlete can have the benefit of Masteron Propionate, using it ten days before the drug test. Masteron Propionate is good for the athletes who want to avoid water retention and who have a problem with an elevated estrogen level.

The minimum dose with Masteron Propionate is set at 100mgs/day. It is advised that users should use only an amount of 600mgs per week. As Masteron propionate has a short duration of effect, it is often required to be injected every 2-3 days. Though Masteron Propionate is not recommended for women, yet many female athletes take it before championships. The recommended dosage for women is 100mg every 4-5 days.

Masteron Propionate has not many side effects, but it may cause some, such as hair loss, acne, and increased aggression. This drug is illegal in the United States; It is Schedule III drug in U.S.

I was a little confused about dosing. It said Mast Prop is usually dosed at 50-150mg. The minimum dose is set at 100mgs/ day but users should only use 600mgs per week and should be injected every 2-3 days?

So what dose should a first time Masteron user plan on using, and how often? Also if used at the end of a cycle, whats the average length of time one should use mast to get good results? Good read thanks for the info.

Comment

100mg mast eod will be fine to start with you may iven go with 150mg eod, i run it at least 4 wks. some people dont like mast becouse its a week compound but that dosent mean is useless, i love stacking mast with almost every thing..

Comment

The 600mg EW is a maximum suggested dose (which means nothing to someone who will choose to do more anyway,LOL) but a typical cycle of Mast is 6-8 wks.

I am currently running100mg EOD along with my Test E and loving it.Very dense musculature and looking very tight skinned.I pin my long esters EOD so it times perfectly with the Mast dosing.

If you wish to run it at the end of your cycle,you can do so for the last 8 wks as many do with great success.

Comment

F.I.S.T what is your test e dosage and do you use and AI?

Comment

Italo,right now im running Test E @ 250mg EOD.As for AI's,to be honest with you,im not running anything right now.Ive always been a big believer in always taking them during a cycle ONLY if needed and at this stage in my life,im really going well with this basic cycle without them.

I know there will always be the eggheads saying how you "need this" or "need that" but I don't go by the textbook explanation of anything.I go by firsthand practical use and what my bloods and body tell me.Been cycling for 3 decades so I know my body pretty well on am able to read it from different compounds im taking but also regularly have bloodwork done so I can make any necessary changes if needed.

Comment

Nice^^^ ai is very individual needs basis so are cycles and workout programs and diets!!!

Comment

You're absolutely right Pestosterone.No ONE person will get the same response from any stimuli so you have to base your decisions on your own personal experience.Trial & error is the only true and accurate way to know.

Comment

Working...
                X