No announcement yet.

Gold Standard Whey or Dymatize Iso 100?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Standard Whey or Dymatize Iso 100?

Which protein should I got for? Gold Standard Whey or Dymatize Iso 100? I have taken Gold Standard whey in the past ,but if it's better than Dymatize Iso 100 I would go for it agai

All same shit
    Whey its whey
    I buy bulk suppliers
    5kg 70$...

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyGym65 View Post
      Which protein should I got for? Gold Standard Whey or Dymatize Iso 100? I have taken Gold Standard whey in the past ,but if it's better than Dymatize Iso 100 I would go for it agai
      Decided to pick up Gold Standard. I got the double rich chocolate 2lb.

Comment

In the off season, you can go with something a little cheaper, but my suggestion is to always go with a pure whey isolate when you are trying to diet. Better digestibility leads to less gut issues, bloating and overall better use of nutrients. ISO100 is one of products I suggest to my guys. I go through True Nutrition for my isolate most of the time. It's cheaper than a lot of the big name brands. Only issue is slow shipping so you always want to order it ahead of time. BTW, I have no affiliation with them other than being a customer but I believe in their products. If you look around there are coupon codes to get 5% to 10% off. Every dollar helps.

Mainly when you pick a protein, I look for an isolate that does not have added calories. I look for less than 1g of fat and minimal carbs. 1g, maybe 2g at most. Also, with the whole protein spiking issue that came up this past year, look out for whey that has added aminos. Various companies were adding cheap aminos like Taurine, to boost the total protein numbers under testing. Some unscrupulous companies were showing low numbers like 10g of protein per scoop, when they looked at it minus the added aminos.

Iso is my go to source of powdered protein. I can use fats to slow digestion or eat it on it's own or with carbs when I want it to digest quickly
        Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Originally posted by Next Level Nutrition View Post
          In the off season, you can go with something a little cheaper, but my suggestion is to always go with a pure whey isolate when you are trying to diet. Better digestibility leads to less gut issues, bloating and overall better use of nutrients. ISO100 is one of products I suggest to my guys. I go through True Nutrition for my isolate most of the time. It's cheaper than a lot of the big name brands. Only issue is slow shipping so you always want to order it ahead of time. BTW, I have no affiliation with them other than being a customer but I believe in their products. If you look around there are coupon codes to get 5% to 10% off. Every dollar helps.

Mainly when you pick a protein, I look for an isolate that does not have added calories. I look for less than 1g of fat and minimal carbs. 1g, maybe 2g at most. Also, with the whole protein spiking issue that came up this past year, look out for whey that has added aminos. Various companies were adding cheap aminos like Taurine, to boost the total protein numbers under testing. Some unscrupulous companies were showing low numbers like 10g of protein per scoop, when they looked at it minus the added aminos.

Iso is my go to source of powdered protein. I can use fats to slow digestion or eat it on it's own or with carbs when I want it to digest quickly
          Thanks for the reply!

Comment

Going to try Dymatize ISO 100 next. Almost done with the gold standard whey.

Comment

The Dymatize Iso 100 cinnamon bun flavor is really good IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyGym65 View Post
                The Dymatize Iso 100 cinnamon bun flavor is really good IMO.
                Mixes really good too!

Comment

I have used Dymatize iso 100 several times before they raised the price $20 for 5 lbs. I would say that it is the top of the line in isolate wheys. However with other brands of isolate whey selling for $30 cheaper than Dymatize, it is kind of a no brainer to go with the other brands.

Comment

Originally posted by Beachbody40 View Post
                    I have used Dymatize iso 100 several times before they raised the price $20 for 5 lbs. I would say that it is the top of the line in isolate wheys. However with other brands of isolate whey selling for $30 cheaper than Dymatize, it is kind of a no brainer to go with the other brands.
                    Have you tried other ones that you like?

Comment

Egg whites, chicken breast.

Comment

Anyone Try VP2 protein by AST?
                        JoeyGym65
                        Last edited by JoeyGym65; 03-15-2016, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X