190lbs @ 9% BF - Want to compete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 190lbs @ 9% BF - Want to compete

Hey guys, I posted about the cycle I was going to take under another username, and then got banned for "no reason specified" and the date ban is lifted = "never". There was some great advice in that thread, shame. I'm thinking it was because I went on vacation directly thereafter and didn't reply for more than 2 weeks, when I went to reply I was presented with the aforementioned news.

Anyways, hope to broaden my knowledge, I have a detailed cycle I'm planning out but I am getting all of my ducks in a row before I pull the trigger on the Naps order. This will be my first pinning session, but I've taken 19-Nor in the past orally. The cycle I posted was 525mg ED Tren/525mg ED Prop, even though I'm well aware Tren is not recommended for first timers, I don't consider myself new to this. However, in lieu of someone's advice in that thread, I've mellowed down this first "Pinning" cycle to Prop only for 6 weeks. I'm researching proper ancillery dosage right now, but I'll go into detail in another post.

I'm 6'1", 190lbs at 9% BF and have respectable lift #'s. I'd like to compete one day, but I don't want to start out in this weight class...hence my presence here.

Hope this time around is a little more welcoming! Nice to meet you fellas

Welcome back. I'll be straight forward - this is too much for a first cycle... I know that Tren and Prop have their pros but the cons are to be considered as well. Again pinning ED or EOD really isn't fun especially at the dosing you're willing to inject every week... I mean... that's a lot of pinning.. like...I mean unless you have 3ccs syringes which I hope you don't because 2cc of Prop or 2cc of tren at once, especially the tren trust me your muscle will hurt like a bitch, risking also tren cough with that much tren...

I mean personally I'd say go easy on your first cycle... because this is harsh...

But then it's up to you- best of luck man
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

what have been your past cycles bud?

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
        Welcome back. I'll be straight forward - this is too much for a first cycle... I know that Tren and Prop have their pros but the cons are to be considered as well. Again pinning ED or EOD really isn't fun especially at the dosing you're willing to inject every week... I mean... that's a lot of pinning.. like...I mean unless you have 3ccs syringes which I hope you don't because 2cc of Prop or 2cc of tren at once, especially the tren trust me your muscle will hurt like a bitch, risking also tren cough with that much tren...

I mean personally I'd say go easy on your first cycle... because this is harsh...

But then it's up to you- best of luck man
        As mentioned in that same post, I'm going to take it easy with Test Prop for 6 weeks, and then shortly thereafter go on a tren cycle depending on results. I really appreciate the down to earth response, I hear what you're saying about the sore muscles. Any recommendations for a Prop Cycle?

Bluelabel, I was taking tren-xtreme from ACL, many different cycles. I cycled off with their "estro blocker".
        whitepantherx
        Last edited by whitepantherx; 04-27-2012, 08:03 PM.

Comment

To be honest, prop is prop.. warm it up a bit prior to injecting it... try for your muscle to be as relaxed as possible as well, massage the area after injection and try to do some warm up with that muscle...lol

other than that.. enjoy the ride
          xamo
          Last edited by xamo; 04-27-2012, 10:12 PM.
          Ain't no use in lookin' down
          Ain't no discharge on the ground
          Ain't no use in lookin' back
          'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
          Ain't no use in feelin' blue
          'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Prohormone tren like tren-extreme isn't like taking actual tren. Lengthen prop cycle by at least 2 weeks, 6 weeks is a very short time even for prop. As far at on cycle test prop doesnt really have much water retention and if its your first go with a normal dose i doubt ull get gyno so Adex or letro isnt specifically needed. good luck happy gaining

Comment

Working...
            X