225lbs for 49 Reps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 225lbs for 49 Reps

Stephen Paea sets the all-time NFL Bench press record with 49 Reps with 225lbs at 2011 NFL Combine

he is takin something to knock out 49 reps i can only do 7 an im lifting tht much right now
    Go hard or Go home the world is filled with wimps we don't need them in the gym

Comment

HEY HEY...I did that at my gym.. Its posted on the wall and everything!! I got the gym record!!

Comment

ahh damn really mbig? what was ur record?
        but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
        Hackleech

Comment

I done it 40 times, it was 3 yrs. ago! I'm sure if I tried I could do a little more.

Comment

damn dude ur strong lol gratz
            but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
            Hackleech

Comment

dam mbig that's grate, you will have to try again and let us know how you get on

Comment

If I get this cycle right I'll try to do that on video and post it.. Lets see what happens.

Comment

I doubt he was on anything at the combine, they test for that prior to the combine. Sure he has done gear in the past
                  Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

At the Pittsburgh monster meet this past April some young buck from Southside barbell did it 52 times. And I mean full reps. Not the half ass reps some of the others did. Btw he also had the top bench with a 705.

Comment

i love during 100 reps 225 squats. you won't beable to sit or walk for a week

Comment

100 squats with that?? Sounds like hell..Don't think I'll pull that off..

Comment

Working...
                        X