X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• counterfeited growth hormones

http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...hormone-part-4

Hope you like it ..let me know.. cause it took a lot of work

Ronny, you have outdone yourself. This is one of the best articles I've read in a while. Great info and very eye opening. "Kig will contain 3iu per 10iu vial". Wow. That is really something else.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks, bro... I'll make a little update too

Comment

Great article. I have noticed on these bodybuilding sites with "board sponsors" that there is a lot of these generic versions of HGH like Kigtropin, Riptropin, etc. etc, are being sold in large amounts to the members. They don't seem to mind paying high prices for these generics. The reason they usually give is you don't have any side effects like you do with AAS. One thing I notice is there is almost never any feedback on what kind of results they get from this HGH use. They just say it makes them feel better and their skin tone is better. My own experience with 3 generics is no noticeable results from any of them at 3 to 4 IU a day. I did use Phyzer's Genotropin and got real results with that. Mostly significant fat loss. I would never use any HGH again. I think it is a big waste of money.

Comment

Working...
        X