m1t pct serm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m1t pct serm

Hey this is my first pro hormone cycle that i plan on running. I plan on running m1t at 5 mg a day for 4 weeks. I have not gotten the m1t yet my buddy has two bottles of methyl 1-t and is willing to give me one to have my first cycle with but he said to do my research and get my pct and serm together first. I ordered and recieved one package of 30 20mg tamoxifen citrate tabs, tribulus and PES erase. i was planning on doing 10/10/10/10 as my serm which i read to do on the pct guide. i have read some places that the tamox alone is enough for serm and pct when running a low dose of m1t but i am weary of this and can never be to careful. i have done the research for a long time now and feel i am ready i just want info on when to run everything. Will i immediately run the tamox, trib and erase or do i have to space them apart or what? should i start running erase at the last week of my cycle? i only need info on timing and doseage for the tamox and tribulus. any and all help and suggestions are appreciated!

You should start nolva the day after you take your last m1t. I have never taken trib. But I hear it helps w sex drive. I usually run nolva 20/20/20/10/10.

I normally use nolva/tamox only. I also discontinue creatin on cycle and pick it back up in oct.. but that is just my preference.

Comment

kk will do on the nolva and ill take the trib starting the day i get off m1t to. should i take erase the day i come off to? i plan on creatine in pct so i can retain a bit of water weight

Comment

Sorry. I have no experience with erase.

Comment

Working...
        X