1-test cyp feed back or advice ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1-test cyp feed back or advice ?

So I have decided to do a test cycle of test enanthate and test cyp and am thinking of running 1test cyp insted of regular test cyp. has anyone used the 1-test and how did it work out for you?

search for a post Sam1976 put up awhile ago on it.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

1 test cyp is not test at all, its dihydroboldenone. i'm not sure what you meant by "thinking of running 1test cyp insted of regular test cyp" but i wanted you to know that. it has somewhat of an EQ like effect. i find it to be very mild, it can take 6 wks so so to really begin working, so if you use it, get a kick start compound of some sort to reap some earlier benefits in your cycle.

look around the board a little. there are a few threads on the topic
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks Sam thats just what I was looking for I am going to run 250 test enanth a week with 250 test cyp a week for 10 weeks and jumpstarting with 3 weeks of dbol 10 mg a day I also have a pct in plan also.

Comment

Originally posted by awmk1982 View Post
          Thanks Sam thats just what I was looking for I am going to run 250 test enanth a week with 250 test cyp a week for 10 weeks and jumpstarting with 3 weeks of dbol 10 mg a day I also have a pct in plan also.
          Are you running test e. and test c. together??????? Same compounds here?

Comment

Yea, like Big said---- why run the two together? Just do 500 of either. They're the same compounds. Read up a lil more before you jump in. Get some A.I. and a proper pct for afterwards. Read up on your planning before you order anything so that your cycle is done in the proper fashion.
            "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

x3 and like mighty suggested, you need PCT and an AI
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks guys I do have a pct in place and will cut to just the 250mg a week test enenth ran with dbol for the first 3 weeks and Anastrozole 1mg a day. the pct will be hcg with clomide.

Comment

I can't believe how many people think 1-test just is another form of test.. do some research man.

Gp shouldv called it 1-Bold, or DHB.

Comment

Working...
                  X