Setting up first pin cycle HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting up first pin cycle HELP!

My stats: 5'10, 182lb 10-11% bodyfat, 31 years old. 8 years of lifting on and off, past 2 years I've been really serious with diet and all.

Previous cycles:

Very fist cycle was Anavar only, 60mg ED 6 weeks (wasn't so bad, was from naps, gained 3-4 pounds dropped some bodyfat). Didn't feel all that well from mid cycle, lot of headaches n all , but was bearable. Just costed me so much...

Then I did a prohormone cycle, Hdrol + Furazabol, 6 weeks and this one was really bad, it only gave me acne, I felt like shit throughout the cycle, near no gains. Lesson learned, I'm staying away from prohormones.

I'm trying to set up a pin cycle, which I should've done as my first. Planning to do this in about 2 months, so I have time to ask for advices from more advanced users. Plan at the moment is this.

Either 10 or 15 week Test Enanthate 500mg per week(need some input)
    Either Dbol or Tbol to start week 1-4, leaning more toward Tbol, I can't imagine myself being bloated.
    Arimidex .5 every 2 or 3 days(need some input)

PCT I'll start 2 weeks after last pin(need some input)
    for 4 weeks nolva 40/20/20/10(need some input)
    I'll also order some letro to have on hand in case.

I hear long ester like Test E takes quite a bit to kick in to really get much out of 10 week. I need some inputs by more advanced users, I'm not toally new to cycling but pinning is.

Also, Test E does cause some bloating, would adding anavar at end of cycle get rid of bloat?

Need some recommendation between Dbol/Tbol as well, and on Naps site I was just gonna order a set stack, but seems everyone on this forum is leaning more towards adex. Is there specific reason why most r leaning toward adex instead of aromasin?

Sorry for so many questions, but info on the internet are just not agreeing with each other 100%, I would really appreciate your advices/inputs. Would be best if someone had cycles done at my weight previously and give some advices.
    ZestyRoach
    Last edited by ZestyRoach; 01-18-2013, 04:59 AM.

test e 500mg per week for 12-16 weeks
    tbol @ 40-60mg per day for 4-6 weeks
    adex @ .5mg every 3 days, but pay attention to yourself, you may need more or less

pct
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    exemestane - 25/12.5/12.5/12.5

this was exactly my cycle, and i loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by sagerboy87 View Post
      adex @ .5mg every 3 days, but pay attention to yourself, you may need more or less

pct
      nolva 40/20/20/20

Thank you so much i appreciate it.

Comment

bump- anyone else??? x_x

Comment

Originally posted by sagerboy87 View Post

pct
          nolva 40/20/20/20

Just a curious, why adex during cycle and exemestane on pct?? why use two different AIs ?

Comment

Looks good bro, this is exactly what I recommend as a first cycle. as far as the adex goes, run it E3D and adjust from there if you need to. Glad to see people actually doing research on their own before starting a cycle. Good luck bro!

Comment

thank you for advices, I'll put up another thread after I make up my mind on exactly what I'll be running

Comment

Use the adex e3d and like ethan said, adjust from there. You dont want to kill more estro than you need to
                "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

your question about changing ai's during pct i like to do that also i use adex during my cycle then swith to aromasin during pct i use the adex during the cycle so it doesnt kill all the estro because you need some to get strong but during pct when everything is coming back to normal its good to use the aromasin because it helps with lh and makes sure your estro stays low while your test comes back then your body evens out nicely.at least it does for me everyone is different but that lh that it supplies definitly helps good luck roach.
                  GOOD LUCK GETTING BIG BROTHER
                  BIGMURPH
                  If you haqve any questions you can pm me any time im here to help

Comment

Everyones giving great advise, I really don't have anything to add.
                    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                    Chat Box Talk And Rules
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Somewhat leaning toward aromasin at the moment though, since I'm prone to acne and acne is estro side effect is this right?

Comment

Also, is HCG needed for this cycle as well??? Just bit worried about "testicular atrophy"

Comment

Hcg never hurts. i didn't use it my first cycle, and my boys came back just fine. But it never hurts to add some.

Comment

As far as hcg goes, I'm going to run it with every cycle from now on. I didn't with my first three cycles, testicles got small as hell haha. They always came back after PCT though

Comment

Working...
                            X